Chapter 7

I ran over to my friends already feeling me cheeks heating up. Woth their devilish smirks plastered on their faces I knew what they were bond to tell me. And just like I presumed, they asked.

"OMFG what the heck was that about OMFG!!!" Lacey whisper shouted.

"Tell us everything oh my gosh I can't believe it!" Kiara screeched.

"AAAH! Cody was beyond amazing you're lucky! " Emily said.

"Guys it's no big deal, " I lied to me it was amazing and I still couldn't comprehend how I felt about it.

"Ummm, excuse me? Could I please speak to Morgan Lynn, Emily Diana, Kiara Rose, Lacey Nicole and their guardian?" a lady asked.

She must have noticed we looked confused so she explained to us what was going on.

"I'm Alexa Berns, secretary for the head of management. I got a call to come and find you so ask for a meeting regarding if you considered coming on tour with the guys." Alexa said. She was very proper and graceful.

"Hello I'm Morgan's mom," Julie said shaking the woman's hand.

"Hello, well if you please follow ke that would be great" she said turning on her heel to walk down a hallway.

I suddenly grew a whole lot more nervous as we reached a door that said in bold letters 'Tour Manager'.

As Alexa turned the knob, I held my breath. We walked in to find the boys on a couch smiling at us, making me instantly calmer. That was  until a saw a large man behind a desk going over papers.