Chapter 5

We had just left. We all were still in shock. We finally found my mother and let's just say she wasn't super pleased we left without warning.

"Were on earth did you girls scurry off to?!" she asked with a hint of anger in her tone.

"We're sorry Julie" We all said in unison.

"Mom, we have some news." I blurted out.

We went to starbucks and told her everything. From the beginning to the end, she had an expression I couldn't read. Finally she spoke.

"Well... this is...news." She said plainly.

"Are you sure you want to do this peachy boo?" She asked.

"Mooooom.." I said feeling my cheeks flush. I told her not to call me that in public.

"On behalf of all of us, I think it would be a great experience for us Julie, we just have to ask our parents,  but I am almost certain they won't vetoe it" Lacey rambled.

"PLEEEEEAAASEEEEEEEEEEE JULIIEEEEEEE?!?" We shouted together.

We were now getting looks from passing customers.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask and see..." she said unsure.

" Yes!!!!" Emily screamed.

"Thank you!" I eloped her in a hug.

"Just remember it's not certain girls, we still need to talk to managers and business people. " my mom said.

"Don't worry, we'll behave ourselves! " Kiara said on the verge of screeching.

"We'll handle it tomorrow then, we need to get back to the arena in time for the concert now!" Julie said ushering us out the door. With that we all piled in my moms car and drove off to see the guys preform.