Ryden

(A/N: my friend helped me write this.)

Brendon Urie drove up to the grocery store and parked his car. He was really nervous and he didn't know why. It was probably because of Ryan Ross and his stupid adorable face that made Brendon so fucking happy. He hadn't seen Ryan since Halloween a year ago, and Brendon didn't want to see him again. Not because he was mad at the perfect gay fuck or anything but, he felt like it was his fault when Ryan left their band, Panic! At The Disco. He walked into the store anyway trying to forget his "Ryan Problem" as Brendon's friend, Dallon, had called it. He grabbed a cart before he saw it. "It" was going to make The Ryan Problem worse. "It" was at the back of the store. And of course, Brendon Urie being Brendon Urie, walked directly towards "It". He wasn't paying attention when he was walking because he's... well... he's Breadbin Urine. Then he saw "It". Then, "It" was made worse when Brendon saw him. "Him" as in, the one...the only... Ryan Ross himself! "Great!" Brendon muttered under his breath. "Oh God! No!" He thought. Ryan had seen him. But Brendon got tempted. Which is never a good thing for him. But, seeing Ryan next to milk...he couldn't help himself. He grabbed about six cartons of milk, then grabbed Ryan's hand, paid for the milk, brought it to his car and turned to Ryan. "Listen," Brendon began,"you are just as fucking adorable as you were in highschool! Of course you are! UGH! Ok, so I'm guessing you still don't have a car because I was with you when you sold your old shitty one." "True.", Ryan interrupted. "Just get in the car, please." Brendon said before Ryan obeyed. They got in the car and Brendon started driving. Ryan asked only once where they were going at a red light and Brendon just kissed him then ignored him.

The Story Continues In...
The Milk Fic!

I didn't write The Milk Fic and I have no idea who DID write it but, who ever did they get the credit for that fine piece of literature.