"Yay!"

"Shut up!"

*****

5 hours earlier

*****

Cress rolled her eyes as her mother rushed everywhere to make sure the fashion show was perfect. Seats were everywhere and there was many food and desserts that had already been placed out upon the table.

Sirena rubbed Lyra's arm soothingly. "It's fine Lyra. I just won't participate in the fashion show, that's all."

"But won't you come to see it?"

"Of course I will! Mrs. Maxwell told me that I can go sit in the VIP area so you guys can find me easily." She replied.

Cress nodded. "Yeah."

"I can't wait to see you two up there!" Sirena said, excitement laced within her voice. She couldn't contain herself.

"I can't wait for it to be over." Cress said. "All we ever do is just put on some clothes and then just show it to people. There's nothing exiting about that. Plus, tonight, we're going to have to wear some type of wedding dresses that my mother's coworkers had planned."

"Wedding dresses?" Lyra deadpanned. "We are?"

"Yup, my mother thought it would be fun for us to wear them. I just don't really understand why people wear white even though the dress is going to stain."

"Yeah... I don't understand that either, but it's tradition after all." Sirena said.

"Girls!" Mrs. Maxwell rushed over to them in a hurry. "Go inside and get prepared! We don't have that much time to have a chat! Sirena dear, please make your way to the VIP section in the middle."

"But we still have five hours left." Cress said.

"My makeup stylists have to get your makeup ready! If we don't get it done now along with your dresses, everything might be a wreck! We're even having some important people coming over!" Mrs. Maxwell said as she helped Sirena over to the VIP area, careful to avoid many turns because of the cast on her leg.

Lyra looked at Mrs. Maxwell questioningly. "Who's coming over?"

"You all shall see soon, now hurry off and get ready! We don't have that much time!" She ushered them.

Crescent's fingers twitched, not liking that she had to move from the main room over to the dressing rooms. They were too far away for her to walk.

*****

25 minutes earlier

*****

Lyra gazed over at the people who were already gathered for the fashion show. She tugged Cress along and pointed over to Sirena, who was busy eating too many sweets to realize that it was almost time.

"She better save us some of those chocolate!" Cress whined.

"Lemme text her!" Lyra grabbed her phone from the table and quickly texted Sirena to save them some of the food so when they get home they can stay up all night long and probably get fat.

"She said that she won't make any promises." Lyra said with a frown.

Cress shrugged,"Oh well. We'll find something in my fridge later, come on, it's almost time to go!"

As the two girls walked down to where they were going up next, Lyra had to admit that she and Cress looked amazing in their dresses. Cress wore an outfit that came from her mother's brand and had her hair put up in a cute messy bun. Lyra was wearing the same brand, but she wore more floral patterns and had on some white converse.