707 x reader (lemon)

It's happening. My first lemon omg. I figured I couldn't stay innocent any longer lolololol have fun
I was so hesitant to write this ;(

---------------------------

Ever since you joined the R.F.A., you've been feeling a certain way towards Seven. You remembered the times when he would make you smile dumbly at your phone. You were always looking forward to his calls and you found yourself constantly checking to see if he was online.
But that was all history, it's been quite awhile since you joined. You always gave obvious hints and you were often mad he was so oblivious about your feelings and you would always end up leaving him hanging. You just couldn't bring yourself to tell Seven your true feelings. That was until Seven brought it up on day. You recalled him calling you, then eventually he got you to admit it.when he told you he felt the same way towards you, the happiness you felt was nothing compared to anything else.
This was what led to your situation right now.
You were laying on a bed. Not just any bed, it was Seven's bed. Seven was on top of you, his arms held him up. You were there with nothing but your (f/b) underwear and bra while he was shirtless.
You opened your eyes and the Mercury orbs were staring right back at you.
"Seven..." You murmured his name and he immediately bent down to kiss you. It was a slow but passionate kiss. You opened your mouth to allow him to stick his tongue in.
His tongue was soft and it tangled yours. He parted the kiss and moved towards your neck. Falling your head back and he marked everywhere he could, murmuring your name as he left small pecks along your shoulder and collarbone.
You whimpered when he sucked on your sensitive spot and you swore you could feel him smirking against your skin. This went on until you felt his hand on your back and you heard a click. He had unclipped your bra and slipped it off in an instance, tossing it to the side.
He stared at your breasts for a long time and you began to blush.
"Don't stare... It's embar- ahh!" You moaned when you felt him take a bud in his mouth and suck on it, hard."
His other hand fondled your left breast.
He planted soft kisses around your breasts and squeezed it with both hands. All you could do was moan.
He brushed his hand over your chest and he traced past your stomach until he reached your underwear and h careful separated your legs.
"You're this wet already?" He teased. "I-it's your fault..." You blushed.
He smirked, and soon your underwear was discarded, leaving you completely naked.
Wasting no time, he kissed your lips and his hands went down to rub your clit.
You moaned into his mouth and murmured his name in his ear.
Next, he inserted a finger in your now extremely wet vagina and you gasped. He slowly pumped up and down before adding and s find finger and increasing the speed.
This is embarrassing! You did your best not to look at him. "S-seven.. I..." He seemed to have understood and before he took his fingers out, he stretched and curled his finger inside before slipping them out.
Quickly, he unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans.
He bent down and whispered your nam in your ear. You could already feel the tip against your entrance. "I'm ready..." You whispered.
Then that was that. He slid his hardened member into you and you moaned loudly. "Nngghh.. Seven... You're so big...!" It hurt, it hurt so bad, but it was somehow so pleasurable.
"I'm going to move..." He said uncertainly. You nodded and grabbed onto his shoulders.
He thruster once and you screamed, your nails clawing into his skin.
"Am I hurting you?" He asked worriedly. "No, it feels good." You replied quickly, assuring him you were fine.
He started at her moderate speed before slowly pacing faster. Each thrust, you moaned loudly. "Faster... Please...!" You pleaded, and he stopped. You looked up at him confused and he pulled out. Seven grabbed your leg and pushed them all the way towards your head.
"Cover your mouth."
"What-"
He thrusted into you hard, and began pounding roughly.
"Luciel! Luciel! Luciel!" You screamed his name over and over again as he continued to mess up your insides.
You felt a tingly sensation and you gasped when he hit your G spot.
"I-I'm at my limit.." He grunted as he gave a couple more thrusts before he came. Inside you. You arched your back and the both of you screamed each other's names before he fell on top of you.
"I love you, I've always loved you, (y/n)."
His words brought tears to your eyes.
You had thought this was all a dream. But the next morning, you woke up to Seven tightly grasping you into a hug.

-------------------

Omg... I want my innocence back!!! Lol jk I've never been innocent oops but this is too much I'm not even gonna revise this xD ima just hop out and publish this before I change my mind lolololol peace out