Christmas Eve

It hasn't occurred to me that Christmas is only tomorrow. Now that I come to think of it, I do want to celebrate with my dad, I am so not In the position of losing somebody I love the most again. I always dreamed of having that special someone who would take care of me other than my dad, as himself. Someone heroic, and attractive I guess you could say. Lol.

The Christmas tree glowed with commentary colors, the stockings were hanging right above the fire place, and the cookies and milk were on top of our old coffee table that seemed to have lasted for almost 28 years. You know how when you get married, some of the presents you get might be big like a car, or small like a 'big' check?

Well my dad got that coffee table, for his marriage present. Almost as if it was his birthday present. 

I'm not able to sleep, never have I ever been able to sleep well ever since my mom died. Although hanging with my old friends was fun and kept me away from thinking the worst, I feared that my life was going to flip upside down, because the whole reason my mom died was because of me.

Flashback*>>>
"Mom, you need to relax!" I yelled at her to get her to focus on what's important right now.
"I can't honey, the least I could do is do nothing, but I guess that's not the least I will do."
"C'mon mom, you have to listen to me!"
"No, I'm going now, I didn't know you felt that way towards me and your dads friends. I never cheated we were just best friends in high school but you never seemed to understand that."
"I do now, because I am exactly like you now!"
"Since you apparently don't like the way I am now, why don't I just steep away from your life for once, huh?"
"I love you..."
"No, you loved me."
"No your wrong, your not my mom."
"I am too, why do you think I would confront these things to you without regret?"
"Maybe because you have nothing to lose, but again your wrong. You'll loose me and dad."
"No because you'll never see me again."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying that you'll never see me ever again, you'll never see me saying I love you, you'll never see me kiss your dad goodbye to work, and you'll never see me-"
"You're not leaving!"
"Goodbye"
"No, don't you walk out that door!"
"I love you, and your father so much. Goodbye sweetie."

End of flashback*>>>

That was the last I ever heard from her. After that night, I wanted to leave the house too, I didn't understand what she was going through. When I examined her body the night she died, I though to myself, did I do this?

My life was just starting,but I guess it was never going end the nightmares.

-----
Real short but oops