it was just a dare I'm sorry

(A/N) hi my people and Cameron

Jeff's p.o.v

I was walking around the the slender mansion trying to find (Y/N). Well I was walking down the hallway with my room down it I felt pain in my lower stomach. I grabbed the spot that was hurting and looked around. I lifted up my shirt a bit to see a red ring that looked like a burn but hurt like a gun shot. Out of know where I heard something calling from help. It sounded like....(Y/N). It sounded like it was coming from the edge of the slender woods. I ran outside looking around the edges of the slender woods. Then I saw her. Monsters set neatly on the ground her body still. Blood on her (f/c) shirt right where the red ring was on my lower stomach. I ran over to her "(Y/N) (Y/N)!" I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me then closed then. I got panicked and picked her up and ran back to the slender mansion. Once I got to the front door I kicked it open and ran in the house keeping (Y/N) safe in my arms. "DR.SMILEY!!!" I yelled as I ran in to the basement. Smiley walked out of his bedroom "what is it jeff" he asked. I set (Y/N) down on the cold operating table "I found (Y/N) on the edge of the slender woods with a bullet hole in her lower stomach" I said. Dr smiley ran over to her and pulled off her shirt. I blushed and turned away. "I'm going to go get her monsters I'll be back" I said as I walked out of his room.

30 minutes later

I walked back in to the slender mansion and up to (Y/N's) room. I opened the door to her room and saw her laying on her bed with a wrap around the wound she had. I walked over to the side of her bed and set her monsters down on her night stand. I felt something grab on to my hoodie. I looked down and saw (Y/N) looking up at me. I looked down at her and she blushed. "Thank you Jeff" she said "uh your welcome (Y/N) and I'm sorry for earlier BEN dared me to scare you I'm sorry" I said. "It's ok jeff " she said softly "I would never do something like that to you (Y/N) unless you wanted me to" I said blushing softly. She smiled and moved over a bit on her bed. She patted  the space next to her and I sat down next to her. She moved closer to me and hugged my side. I lightly patted her back as she keep hugging me. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. "She looks so cute I could just kiss her" I thought as I leaned down kissing her deeply.

(Y/N) p.o.v

All of a sudden I felt cold lips against mine I blushed but kissed back. I felt his tongue go across my bottom lip asking for entry. I designed to be bitchy and deny the offer. He growled and grabbed my tits. I gasped as he stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth.

(A/N) hehe cliffhanger