16 ~ Ontari and Octavia

Zacznij od początku

"Hey! Stop!" They exclaimed. They made their way through the crowd and down next to you.

It was her. Octavia. You second chance of speaking with her in terrible terms once again. She looked up at the guards with a glare. Her eyes scanned you to see the way your limbs were.

"Drop the weapons, there's no reason for this." She said.

She helped you up and put an arm around your waist to help you inside. You gritted your teeth to stop yourself from groaning in pain.

Octavia helped you inside the craft and sat you on a table. She called for Clarke, the blonde girl from those months ago.

Clarke came and recognized you instantly. She remembered seeing you when you were cleaning when she'd come to meet the Queen.

"Why is she here?"

"Does it matter?! She did nothing and she's hurt!" Octavia exclaimed. It confused you as to way she was so worried, but you were thankful she helped.

"I'll get my mom." Clarke announce and ran off.

Octavia helped you out of your over layered clothes till you were in your tank top and pants. Your limbs still hurt with excruciating pain. It wad like a thousand needles swimming through your veins.

You had to lay down. You opened your mouth to let out one strained breath then closing your mouth again. Octavia's face showed immense worry.

Her hands were softly placed on your left arm, it was closest to her, and she began to slowly and gently rub your arm in circular motions. How, you didn't know, it lessened a small amount of the pain.

"Does that help at all?" With at strained moan, you nodded and made at sound.

Abby came back with Clarke behind her. Octavia's hands slowly slid away and she left Abby room to check you out.

"She was electrocuted. She needs rest." Was all Abby say. Electrocution, a dangerous word and weapon.

"I'll help her." Octavia volunteered. Abby nodded and left Octavia to help you to and room.

The halls were long and your legs were weak. Octavia noticed and instantly swooped under your legs and lifted you off the ground. You winced with the pressure on your back, but made it unnoticeable.

"Did that hurt?" Octavia asked, looking at you. You shook your head.

Octavia's hands were soft, careful but strong. A warriors hands. Octavia looked like a grounder from the face paint to the clothing. But her heart was pure. Purer than most that is.

Octavia opened a door to a room that had a bed, a dresser and a mirror. "Hope this is okay." Octavia let you stand on your feet, but left her arm around your waist.

She helped you limp to the bed, taking your shoes off and covering you with the blankets. She rubbed your arm again, reliving slight pain. Subconsciously, you smiled.

Octavia tilted her head. "You're smiling." She stated.

You opened your eyes. "Is that bad?"

"No no." Octavia shook her head. "It's just, you just got electrocuted and you're smiling."

You chuckled slightly. "You're soothing my arm. I'm smiling because the pain is going away. It feels good." You explained.

Octavia found herself smiling slightly. "You have a nice smile." She complimented. Your cheeks heated up.

Suddenly your back acted up and your winced, curling into and ball and whimpering. Octavia's eyes widened. She hoped over to the other side and pressed a hand to your back, rubbing your back.