See You Later Kija x Reader

"No! You can't leave! You promised to stay with me forever!" Kija cries desperately at his lover who laid dying in his arms.  "I-I kn-know.  I-I'm sorry." you barely manage to say. "Why? Why did you jump in front of me?" Kija asks. "B-because yo-you're needed h-here more than m-me." you reply while tears from Kija's face splash onto your own. "I need you here!" Kija whispers out as you shakily inhale just to cough up blood. "I-I will see yo-you la-later. Be it in an-another life o-or in th-the af-after life. I w-will s-see you la-later." You say your eyes fluttering shut and you exhaling, only to never inhale again. "See you later, love." Kija says sobbing over the fact his lover has left him in this life.

It was a sunny day and you and your few friends were hanging out in town. Your best friend F/N elbows you I  the side. "Oooooh major hottie alert, and he's staring at you~" they singsong. You look up to find a gorgeous guy staring at you. Your eyes meet and it seems like the entire world slows down. He has mesmerizing blue eyes and soft white hair that urges you to run your fingers through. He starts to make his way over to you and the entire world is a blur around the two of you. Your friends giggling, the car horns, the music playing is all muffled. "Hi, my name is Kija and yours is, love?" "Y/N."

                                                        ~I told you I'd see you again~

                                                                    ~Yes you did love~

This majorly sucks doesn't it...... Oh well, the idea has been swimming I my head all day. Next I'm thinking about a soulmate AU. Dunno the