18

Once we are back in our rooms I sit on the bed with my arms crossed.

" will you stop pouting like a baby" Titus says to me.

" no Titus you should have let me do it"

" yea and get yourself killed Mia you don't even stop and think how it will effect people. what do you think would happen to me if something happened to you"

I roll my eyes.

" mia look you just need to stay here you are still in your heat and it makes you act with out thinking twice"

" AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!" I scream at him.

" forget it mia " and with that said he walks out the door.

Its about 10 pm and I haven't seen Titus since our fight. I feel awful. 

I walk down and see Titus in his office. I walk over and sit on his lap. He stares up at me.

" I'm sorry about earlier I just I feel like its all my fault. "The tears start streaming down my face.

Titus wipes them a way and kisses me gently.

" Its not your fault we will figure something out"

He kisses me again and things start to heat up.

I start pulling on the bottom of his shirt. He takes It off with no hesitation.

 I pull  my shirt off.

" mark me" I mutter to into his ear.

I start kissing down his neck.

He pulls my face up and looks me in the eyes.

" are you sure" he asks me.

I nod my head and the next thing I know I'm being carried up to our room.

He lays me on the bed and and tilts my head to the side brushing my hair out of the way.

He bites my neck licking up the blood. He flips us over and I do the same.

He undress both of us and I look him up and down.

He brushes the hair from my face kissing me while he enters himself inside me.

We lay next to each other panting like dogs. I curl up next to him.

He kisses my mark and I instantly fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up and Titus is not here. I pull one of Titus long shirts over me and walk down to find him.

Of course I find him in his office on the phone. I stand at the door way untill he his done.

Once he hangs up I walk over and sit on his lap.

" who was that "I ask.

" Paige .. I set up a meeting with her" He looks at me with a blank stare.

" what really why"

" we are going to get to the bottom of this"

" thank you baby" I say and kiss his cheek.

" now can I enjoy my lovely mates body one more time till I have to finish work." He winks at me.

I stand up and race him to the bedroom.Once we enter the room he grabs my waist and throws me on the bed.

He rips his clothes off and then rips mine off. He then kisses down my body taking his time.All of a sudden a knock comes from the door.

" Shit " Titus says

He pulls on his boxers and walks over to the door opening it just a crack so who ever is there cant see me.

Seconds past and Titus shuts the door and pulls his clothes on.

" We have to finish later Something came up" He walks over and kisses my cheek.

" love you sexy" He says and walks out the door.