16

I wake up in the middle of the night and find no Titus. I get up from the bed and pull an long shirt on from Titus closet.

I walk down stairs looking for him, I look everywhere and I cant find him finally I look in his office and find him in his chair with his head on the desk sleeping.

I walk over to him and give him a nudge. He opens his eyes just aliitle bit and mumbles something I cant  make out. I take his hand.

" come on .. lets go to bed" I tell him and leading him to the bedroom.

once he is in bed I turn the lights off and climb in next to him laying my head on his chest. No time is pasted and we are both asleep.

I hear a loud nose and trying to hit the alarm clock off I hit Titus face.

" ow!" he grumbles

I give a little giggle and sit up turning the alarm clock off.  Titus just glares at me.

" What you staring at you grump" I glare back at him.

He takes his pillow and pulls it over his head. Ignoring his grumpiness I  walk down stairs and grab myself a cup of coffee. As I am sitting down enjoying my coffee Titus storms down the stairs.

" DAmn you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I tell him and what does he do shoots me another glare. 

" not in the mood mia" he tells me.

" well I'm not in the mood to deal with your grumpiness , so bite me"  I roll my eyes at him. and walk out of his room and into his office deciding to look for more information about Paige the chick who wants to kill me.

Moments later Titus walks in and sits down next to me. He takes my hand.

" I'm sorry love, its just a lot is going on..."

I tell him to continue.

" Paige attacked your old pack the Dark Moon Pack. "

I start to freak out.

" is everyone okay?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS SONNER !!!!"

" Mia everyone Is ok no one got hurt "

I take a deep breathe.

Its time.

" Excuse me I'm going to go call my father I will be back" 

I walk up to our room and instead of calling my father I take my suitcase and pack it up shoving it under the bed.

Its midnight and Titus has finally fallen asleep. I find some paper and write a quick note leaving it on my pillow I then take my suitcase and walk out the door,