Why

(A/N: o...m...g 1K?! Thank you guys so much! But siriously 1 freakin K!)
Y/N's POV
I froze when he shouted at me i didnt know what to feel...should i feel happy? Sad? Angry?...determined? I guess fresh could tell what i was thinking cause he just stared at me with a very angry and sad expression "(y/n)...im sorry i know you like jammy so ill just leave you two and ink...and error...alone..." Before i could say anything he was gone and ink walks outside "(y/n)? What are you doing out here?" I dont respond and everything slowly goes black......all i could hear was ink and paperjam panicking and screaming and error couldnt be heard

-timeskip to a few weeks later-

I wake up from my alarm that ink gave me a few days ago...he had signed me and paperjam up for a school that doesnt allow humans but...he managed to get me in and i sit up and i change into a (f/c) t-shirt and some pants "there..." Someone knocks on my door "(y/n) can i come in?" I knew it was paperjam "ya" he enters smiling "are you ready for our first day of school?!" He seemed really exited and i smile "you bet i am"

-another timeskip cause writer chan is tired-

It was now 12:00 and me and jammy were on our way to the cafeteria until someone shoved me against a locker...it was kid sans (the picture on top and its my oc)
"Whats a human doing here? I thought this was a monster school" he was holding me by my neck making it hard to breath and one of his eyes were purple and the other was red "s-stop...p-ple-please..." It hurts so much to talk...and he just smiles and i notice that paperjam was no where to be seen and kid sans drops me " i better not see you again..." Both of his eyes were red and he walks away and you just notice that he was holding a plushie that matched his shirt (dont hate me just cause i added a little bit of fnaf...please) you run to the cafeteria to see paperjam sitting at a table and he immediately looks at me and he runs over to me and hugs me tightly "i was worried! Where were you?!" "T-this kid was holding me against a locker..." Paperjam looks at me "did he wear a scarf?" I nod and paperjam looks upset and scared "dont go near him hes a jerk..."