What Happens in Lawrence, Stays in Lawrence

"Hello Dean." 

Dean glanced over his shoulders to find an angel wearing a trench coat standing behind him. The angel's tie was on backwards and half of his hair was decently groomed while the other half looked as if he rubbed a balloon on his head. 

"Hey Cas. Mind helpin' me with some work Sam left for me?" Dean asked while leaning on a counter where papers and folders were scattered all around. He picked up his bitten pen and scribbled something on a notepad. 

"What kind of work?" Castiel asked, squinting his eyes. Walking towards Dean, he started to stick his hands in the pockets of his trench coat.

"Well, I'm tryin' to investigate what the hell is goin' on in Lawrence." Dean said as he picked up his laptop and showed Castiel a gruesome picture of a murdered family. As Castiel's face expression began to grow with concern, Dean sat back down sorting out a bunch of papers and files.

"How did you manage to find such sickening pictures off of the internet?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Castiel then took the laptop out of Dean's hands and analyzed the picture. 

"You'd be surprised what you can find on the internet." For a second, Dean was thinking back on all the weird porno websites he discovered. Dean began to chuckle, and rested his chin under his hand. Good ol times, Dean thought with a smile. But as he went through all those memories, he began to have gotten too deep. He had remembered a porno that gave him nightmares for the a whole month. He then felt his skin jump and he shuddered loudly. 

"Never making that mistake again..." He mumbled to himself, making sure Cas wouldn't hear his regretful voice.

"Are you okay, Dean?" Castiel asked while placing one hand on Dean's shoulder, feeling concerned for the strange way Dean was acting in that moment. The hunter nearly got a heart attack from Castiel's sudden hand movement on Dean's shoulder. 

"DAMMIT CAS! I"M FINE!" He yelled out, forcefully pushing himself away from Cas. Dean accidentally banged into the counter, making almost half of all his paperwork fall down. The Angel sighed while Dean murmured cuss words under his breathe. Castiel helped pick up the fallen files on the floor. But Dean still had an uneasy feeling from the graphic website he encountered a while ago. 

Once they were both done picking up the mess, Dean explained to Cas about the murdered family. He told him that investigators thought it looked like a massive bomb exploded during family game night. But strangely, the families eyes were burnt right out of their sockets. Castiel slowly nodded his head and glanced back at the picture. 

"Well? What do ya th..." As Dean was about to finish his question, Castiel interrupted abruptly. 

"An Angel." 

"An Angel?" Dean asked making sure Cas was correct.

"An Angel." Castiel reassured him.

"Alright then, let's go hunt this son of a bitch." He said with a half smile.