Chapter 2

Chapter 2: So Much For That

She had stayed with Eaze til their friends returned. He had fallen asleep on her stomach as she told him a story.

~earlier~

"Alright Eaze but you have to listen and not interrupt me if you wanna story okay?" she said as the boy laid his head on her stomach. He nodded a signal for her to continue. she let out a sigh and a playful smile adorned her lips as she started to begin the story...

"There once was a wonderful magician that lived with a clown. The clown was a very happy person and had taken in the magician and her child, Henry, when he had seen how unhappy she was. The Magician's name was Dominican. She was very young with long blond hair that ended at her knees in a thin braid, light skin, and beautiful golden eyes. The boy, her child, was very young as well. He had a striking resemblance to his mother. The clown had found them trying to steal from him while on the road. They had told him their story, of how her husband, Henry's father, had left them with nothing."

"The clown felt sympathy towards the two and offered them a place to stay. For as long as they help out and the magician performs. The two agreed and thanked the magician."

"One day, after 2 years together, the clown had fallen in love with the Magician. Though the Magician did not feel the same for the clown. The clown had asked why not and her reply was: "My child, he sees you as an older brother and friend and wishes that you are not to become his new father. In fear that you too will leave us." and with that she had left the clown with her child to another town. Never seeing the clown again. Though after several years Henry had become a handsome young man and searched for the clown, once he found him he told the clown: "My mother is now dead. She wished she could've said goodbye in person. She also had said..."

Eaze waited in anticipation.

"I love you my dear Clown."

Eaze's eyes widened slightly as he looked at Dominique. Her eyes were distant as she looked out the window, tears brimming her beautiful eyes.

Eaze hugged her and said, "I love you Domino...goodnight." and with that the boy nestled his head on her stomach and went out like a light. Leaving a stunned girl alone.

She glanced down at the boy and smiled. "I love you to my small child..." she whispered as she brushed some of his hair from his face. Even though she and Eaze were not related whatsoever they were more close than Eaze and the other guys were.

~now~

She smiled warmly at Tyki and the other two men. All of a sudden the phone rang and One of the men had picked it up.

"Its For domino ." he said as she stood and walked over to him.

"hello?...ya...got it...sure...Kay see ya." she then hung up the phone. She turned to her friends with a nervous smile, "Another job?" they asked. she just nodded, "Hey working with animals is my thing so I gotta go." she whispered as she took notice of Eaze almost waking. "I'll see you guys soon okay." she kissed all their cheeks before leaving. Her blond hair flowing behind her as she soundlessly left.

She walked towards the woods until a small white rabbit hopped up to her. "Por que se a huntas con los ninos?" (why do you hang out with those guys?) it asked. "Por que no?" (why not?) she shrugged.

"Well fine let's go." it said when all of a sudden they were both enveloped by a white light.

As it dimmed they appeared in a white dinning room. "Change out of those horrid clothes sister!" She turned to see a small girl with platinum blond hair that ended at her wrists , red eyes with golden pupils, Pure porcelain white skin, inch long gold nails, and wore a red lolita style corset dress and black dress shoes. She was up to 'Domino's' elbows.

"Mistress Maria wants to see the family!" the girl exclaimed happily.

'Domino' shrugged as her skin turn just as white as her 'sister', her blond hair turned a bright soft green, her style of clothing changed as well. Her hat turned into two white lace ribbons as they tied her hair into low pigtails that tied by her shoulders, her vest disappeared, her button up changed into a white crop top with bell sleeves with black lace revealing her black navel ring, the rest of her clothing stayed the same only the shoes changed into white ones with a two inch heel. Her nails the same as the youngers. Around her wrists were upside down crosses.

"Now you look better Dominique~" the girl said.

"Thanks Alicia.." Dominique groaned as she began to walk with the younger to the table.

A/N yeah I don't own D.gray-man only my OC.