//132\\

I decided to move on. To just forget everything... The smiles, the tears , the memories but most importantly him.. I have to .  I can't stop myself from loving him but can at least try forgetting him.. Try to live without him. Moving on for me is the most difficult thing. Like how can you forget that person who was once the reason for your everything. But remembering him would also not make a difference. Neither he's coming back nor he's going to forgive me. Then what is the need for waking up every night till 2 am and thinking about him and crying and smiling at the same time...

People are constantly telling me to move on. To forget everything. They just don't understand that I will move on. It's just that I need some time to realise that finally I am alone and the lesson I learnt has to be implemented. I have to stay happy..

I will. Just give me some more time....

*******************************

Look who updated ! A bit depressing ? But it's the truth...I lost everyone finally ..."and I ...let's not talk about this anymore...so people if u r waiting for the update of ATFY the. I am going to update but my EXAMS r up so I need time .....but I will update ...

Till then all my love
Aanchal
Xoxo