The pain

Lightning flashes. It starts pouring. I'm in a maze. I turn around. The entrance is covered by a wall of small thorns and vines. I look forward. The walls have huge thorns and there is a path. I took a few steps forward. The entire path gets blocked by a wall of thorns I turn around. The entrance is still blocked. As I turn back around I see my mom tied in a chair by a vine of thorns stabbing her skin. She is gagged. There are tears in her frightened eyes. I run towards her. "Mom! Mom! Stay still I'm coming!" Then I stop. I appeared right next to her... Except it wasn't me... The figure who looks like me has red eyes and sharp teeth without braces. The regular me has blue eyes and crooked teeth with braces. "Who... Who are you?" I ask. "I'm you. Well... The you that your turning into." She says grinning evilly. "Please! Don't hurt her! Take me instead just don't hurt her!" I cry. "You care about her don't you?" She asks. "More than anyone in the world!" I scream. "Oh good." She smiles. Two knives appear in her hands. The blades on fire. "No! No! Please don't do it I will do anything!" I beg. "Oh... You already are." She laughs. I run to save her but it's too late. The evil me stabs her with the knives. She looks up her eyes full of pain as she whispers "Shelby... How could you?" Then the life vanishes from her eyes and she goes limp. "Mom! No! Mom! Please! Mommy! Mom wake up! Please!" I scream in pain. "See? You will destroy the ones you love, FEEL the pain and do NOTHING to save them." The other me laughs, then she vanishes and mom is untied laying on the ground bleeding. "Mom? Mom! Mommy! Please! Mommy! Wake up mommy! Wake up! Please! I love you please! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I scream. Feeling anger and pain. More pain then I've ever felt before. Out of all of the people I love, I love her the most, and now... She's gone. "Mom! I can't live without you! Mom please! Mom! Mommy! Mom! Mommy! Wake up mommy! Please I will do anything! I love you! Please! I'm scared! Please! I scream and cry. "Mom? Please" I feel all of my joy, my happiness, my reason to live, slip away from me. "Mommy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"