Chapter 3 Meet Ja'far

( Up there it is a video of Jafar scenes and there is no eng sub -_- or eng dub so just pretend you are good in Japanese) ( but there is a idk sub but if it is your laguage then have fun watching) this is just for fun and it is not part of the story and my fav part is when jafar attack cassim at the end. ( let me know your favorite in the comments)
Well, back to the story

( Jafar's P.O.V) yessss finally

Wow, she is beautiful and she is the same like me AND ALSO HAVE THE SAME HAIR, WEAPON AND FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD VESSEL!! I was shocked to hear that and I listened to Sin and (Y/N)'s conversation and im going to be the trainer so this is going to be fun and my hand is shaking so bad. Why I am shaking? Do I like her? Well maybe I guess but nevertheless I had a job to do and it is Sin's so I pretty much hate that and I heard something that.....

(Your P.O.V)
Me and Sin had a little conversation and Sin said "Oh,and (Y/N) you are going to be sleeping at Jafar's room". I. WAS.SHOCKED and I saw jafar's face going blushing red and I think he saw me blushing too and he ran to us and said "WHAT?? SIN, SHE HAS HER OWN HOUSE! ". I quickly nodded and Sin said "That's an order from the king, you must not deny it " and he left us toghether. "Ummm,H-Hey (Y/N) s-so you are going to s-sleep in my p-place s-so I'm going to clean up my room b-bye!" he said while his face is blushing red and he ran to his room. "Wow" I mumble " Well, let's just face it (Y/N) you have a crush on him and it's true " you mumbled again and you nodded to your own self and hope to find Jafar's room.

(Jafar's P.O.V)
I'm laying on my bed thinking has has going on and then I sit on my bed and I heard someone at the door and when I opened I saw "(Y/N)??? What are you doing here?" I said "Oh, I w-was wondering if I can l-look your room?" she said blushing. And what I find is cute " O-oh well come in make yourself at home" she looked at my room in some 5 year old child what she finds is books and more books " Wow this is awesome and you think this is messy?,well you are a perfectionist" she said wondering all the books. I chuckled a little and she saw me with a red face. So this is gong to be fun!

( Thank you for reading chapter 3 and wait for chapter 4 where (Y/N is going to get Un upgrade)

Thanksssssssss
VOTEEEE PLEASEEEEE THANK YOUUUU