The New Girl

Saki's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping. I had school today, so I wont have time to be the digimon queen till after school. I think I can go through a computer in the school to get there though. My white hair was a mess when I got up. I had 3 hours till school started but I had to go to my studio to practice a song. I was known as Sliver Princess to my fans because of my sliver hair and how I wore a mask to cover my face while singing so no one knows me in real life. I took a shower, brushed, my hair, and got dressed. This school didn't have a uniform which I was surprised about since all my other schools had uniforms since I was always traveling for concerts and staying at a school for 4 months each. I put on casual clothes and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw that my maid made breakfast for me on the table. It was waffles and milk. I look at my maid who was cleaning. I whispered,

"Thank you" I never really praised people since I was the cold hearted monster people think I am. Once I finished the put the plate in the sink and went out the front door. My studio was a block away so I could walk. I looked to see what time it was. I had an hour and a half left till I had to go to school. I started running  to get there quicker. Once I got there, we did the recording.

After the recording I looked at the time and I had 30 minutes! I grabbed my bag and ran to school. By the time I got there, I had 15 minutes before class started. I looked in the field and saw kids playing soccer. One guy kicked it and it almost hit me.

"Hey, could you pass that back to us?" He yelled. I nodded. I played soccer for 3 years before I got into my singing career, so hopefully I still can kick good. I kicked it and it flew in the air into the goal. They stared at me with their mouths open but I just walked away. I walked inside the building and looked for my locker. Then I went to my first class since I already had my schedule so I knocked on the door. The teacher opened the door and welcomed me in. I walked in and turned to face the class, with heartless eyes.

"Everyone, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself if you don't mind" she asked politely. I nodded and looked at the class again.

"Hello, my name is Megumi Saki. I used to live in the middle of Tokyo till I moved here. Pleasure to meet you" I say with no emotion at all in my eyes. I went and sat down next to a girl with brown short hair with a camera around her neck. She turns me and puts out her hand. I shake it.

"Hi, I'm Kari Kamiya, nice to meet you!" she says while smiling at me. I nod and look back at the teacher.

                                                       At lunch! Yummmm food :3

I sat alone at a table till the girl I met in class came over by me with all her friends. One friend in particular caught my eye. I looked back down at my bento. After 5 seconds, she said something.

"Hi Saki-chan! Meet my friends Yolei, Cody, Davis, and TK" she said and I nodded and finished my bento. During that time, I couldn't get that TK kid out of my mind. 'Am I starting to have a crush?! A cold heartless monster like me shouldn't have a crush!' I thought. I got up and waved to them. Before I walked away, I had to say something since I never talked to any of them before.

"Bye.." I said and walked away. I went to my next class an before I knew it, it was the end of school. I walked to the computer lab and saw Kari, TK, Yolei, Cody, and Davis. Talking to each other. TK was the first to spot me.