Chapter 2

Min Hee's POV
Why is he reacting to my birth date now "Yah stop looking at me like that" I said, Yena Eonni glared at me "Yah you need to treat your Oppas right" I cringed at the mention of Oppa "I have no Oppa" I smirked making them all sigh "Oh Eonni I need to go now" I ran without even hearing another of Eonni's whining.

I was late definitely late "Jesonghabnida" I bowed making them all laugh "It's the first time I saw her like this" They said while laughing. I was always so clueless on what was going on here and never even bothered to ask "Yah you should start now" I just nodded and got changed fast.

I was fast because I have this secret that only I know and shouldn't be known by others. Well you see I can do things that are impossible by normal humans to do and according to a person I asked I was blessed not cursed but I see it as a curse. JUST BECAUSE I die if I don't find someone who I love and loves me back, cheesy right? How can I even do that if that person already left me even my parents left me.

/Flashback/

"Eomma, Appa stop fighting and just sort it out like the usual" I said as calm as possible "Hee-yah we can't just do that everyday we want to live freely again" I was about to cry "So you want to leave me alone?" Eomma hugged me tight "Aniya, I will bring you with me" Then Appa pushed her away from me "No I will".

They fought about it and now I quit talking to them and making myself understand their reasons. "I'm not going with you just forget you had a daughter think of me as a stranger when you see me" With that I left the house.

I went to my boyfriend's house because I need someone to comfort me right now. I had spare house keys so I don't really need to knock and wait for him to open.

As I entered the house, I was expecting silence but I heard unfamiliar sounds that made me think what it was. I reached his room and the sound just got louder. I cursed myself for opening the door "What are you.." I just looked at them and laughed softly "You were doing this behind my back" He looked at me shock "It's not what you think.." Before I knew it I did it again "You won't bear any child, remember that" I walked away.

/End of Flashback/

What I did back then made me laugh like a madman. "I shouldn't have cursed them like that" I whispered while tucking a strand that escaped.

When I got out I didn't expect to see our big boss in here. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo, you didn't tell us you were going to visit" He smiled and looked at us "Aren't you used of it" I just sighed while nodding "Ne, ne we should get used now" They all laughed at me "I was only here to tell you that your debut is almost up and I don't think the song would be ready, what I mean is--" I cut him "You want us to do the song?" He nodded "But someone will help you" We all just nodded "We can't do anything anyway".

We just sat there browsing on the internet to get inspirations to write songs. "Maknae any idea" I shook my head, I checked the time "Eonni I need to go" BUT they stopped me from going out "You are going with us in our dorm".

I said no but they forced me to go with them. They told me just to look at the place then I'm free to go. "Just make sure I don't get the same room with So Mi Eonni" I said while searching for calming songs "Arasseo you will be with Ara" Kyle Eonni said making me just shake my head "Is there an upper room?" They all nodded "It looks scary though" I just looked out them window "I'll take it".

They told me I should just share a room than sleeping in a basement. "Eonni we are five in the group so one should be separated from the others and I would gladly decorate it to make it less scary" I explained making them just nod "But still.." I pouted "Jebal".

I am the maknae so no one can really say no to a pouting maknae. Actually when I first met them I was as cold as stone because my love ones left me shattered like a jewel destroyed. I know I should get over it but I'm a person who keeps her past so much because of their lessons. One of the shamans I met said that I was like a mirror but now shattered in short broken "We're here".

It was my style, cream walls and black gate and ceiling was also cream. "PD-nim said we could decorate if we want" I nodded in excitement "I will gladly decorate this place but.." They looked at me with a worried expression "Not now because I need to go home" I walked out of the door but then spotted a familiar person "Oh Condiment" He just glared at me.

I wasn't even sure if I should act like nothing happened or do anything at all. "What are you doing here?" I looked at the Eonni's and signaled them to keep silent if they want me to attend practices. "Here to visit a friend" I said walking away "You're not going anywhere".

He pulled me to a dorm on how I see it and fuck it I hate it in a boy's dorm. "Yah let me go, I need to go home" I said making him let go of my arm but then "Good thing you saw her around the street" Yena said her clothes changed into house clothes "What the hell is happening?".

The explanation just made my mouth wide open. "I don't fucking want to live with guys" I looked at Yena Eonni "I'm really sorry but I can't leave you alone at the house knowing you're scared of being alone" I glared at her "Don't just tell me in public about those fucking things" Jin glared at me "Since you are with us you should probably stop cursing" I just mimicked him "Young Lady your manners" Yena Eonni snapped.

Okay I hate it when she gets mad at me because of my manners and I hate it when people tell me what to do. "I don't think I can just follow you this time" She wasn't shock because she knows what I don't want and want. "I know you hate it when I do this but this time just listen" I just looked at her and rolled my eyes "Eonni I'm leaving again" I said facing my back on her.

I can't escape from this, they fucking locked me up in a room full of boy's clothes. "EONNI GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I shouted making her open the door open wide "YAH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS WAS A BOY'S ROOM!!" She shouted making them look at her in confusion "Do this again and I won't hesitate destroying things in here" My eyes were as cold as ice in a freezer.

I can actually kill them if I want to but I don't want to be a murderer. "Min-yah time to sleep" Eonni told me softly "I'll be here doing work" I said busy on my laptop "Are you still mad?" I looked at her with my glasses on "Nope not at all just...don't do that again it makes me puke" She nodded and back hugged me "Min-chan saranghae" I cringed "EONNI!" I heard a door open "Shut up!" It was Condiment "No thanks".

I continued on my work but fell asleep anyway.

No One's POV

Min fell asleep while working for her lyrics. At that time Yoongi went out of the room to drink water. "Tsk how can she survive like that?" He asked himself and went back to his room. Min was just sleeping tightly despite sitting while sleeping. But she was having a bad dream not just a bad dream a very bad one.

Yoongi went out of the room bringing stuff that will keep Min warm. "Good thing I'm still a good boy" He said smirking "Die.." He was shocked of the words that came out of Min's mouth. Who is that word for? He asked himself and someone answered "Everyone.." He was shocked but too tired to even wake her up so he just placed her at the couch and left for his room.

They all slept happily except for one person indeed. The person who had the worst nightmare for the year. "Eonni it hurts" Yena looked at her in confusion "What hurts?" Min pointed her head "Wae?" She just shrugged making Yena more confused than ever "You usually know why something hurts though".

It was a bad day for Min, she had to go to training while going to school and she can't skip it this time. "I hate school" She murmured loud enough for only her to hear. "Yah can we drop her to school?" Yena asked "Let's go".

They all cheered because they will see a school again. Though Min hated guys, her lips curved into a smile "OmO our Min is smiling in front of guys" Yena said making Min just look and return to her poker face "Aish Noona next time just let us stare at her" Jimin said making Min glare at her They are all the same, flirts.