I'm Going To Miss You

Austin and I laughed together as we talked at a local coffee shop. "You're crazy, you know that?" He asked with so much joy in his eyes.

"Oh yeah. Thanks!" I scoffed sarcastically. He chuckles again and I just smile at him. His laugh soon dies down and he just looks into my eyes with such love and a smile playing at his lips. I lick my lips and look down at my coffee before looking out the window to avoid his stare.

"What's wrong?" Austin questioned. Damn it. He can always read me that boy.

"Nothing. Why do you think something is wrong?" I asked, meeting his gaze again. He looks at me with concern.

"I know you, babe. I can tell when there's something bothering you." He whispered. "Tell me." He pleaded, taking my hand in his from across the table.

I stare at our hands and bite my bottom lip. Man, I'm gonna miss this boy. "You're leaving me for tour." I mumbled, not looking back at him, but I know he's staring at me with worry.

"YN, we've talked about this before." He sighed.

"I know, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to miss you like crazy." I look up to meet his eyes again, but he turns towards the window, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. He slides out of the booth slowly and lends out his hand for me to take. I follow him out of the coffee shop and into the park.

"I'm going to miss you, too." He breathed, squeezing my hand in the process. I leaned in closer to him and kiss his shoulder. "But don't worry. I'll be back in no time. It will seem like I never left your side." He smiled to lighten up the mood.

"I hope so." I whispered. He stops me from walking and place his hands on my hips while my arms travel to wrap around his neck.

"Hey, the whole time on tour, I'll be thinking about you nonstop, okay?" He murmured. I nod in response and give him a small smile. He leans down to kiss me like it's the last time he'll ever see me.