(1) Me + You = Pass out !!! xx

Right I started making this story up with @1DLoverForever xxxx she is AMAZAYN gotta say !!!! so enjoy my story !!! :P I also love @JadeDavies98 just sayin xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor P.O.V

Urrrgggggg school. Oh the joy. It's the first day back from christmas and all the happyness of crimbo an family time is officially out of the window !  At least I have my favourite lesson first today. That's maths. I walked in with my best friend Alicia (Al or Ali for short) we were talking about christmas and things we had. I had the one direction calender, books and whats not and Ali had one direction doll, hightops an some other things that I can't be bothered with right now.

We sat down in our seats waiting for our teacher to arrive. He's always late. While we were waiting the stupid 'popular' guys were 'flirting' with us.

''Heyyyyyy Girllssssss.'' One said, he was Seth. He had brown sometimes curly sometimes straight hair and brown eyes. He was really cute but also a prick. His friends are pricks too although on their own they can be nice. Sometimes.

I rolled my eyes and turned around looking at Seth.

''What do you want on this wonderful morning such as today?'' Using extra sarcasm.

''You.''  Jay said.

''Aww sweetie...'' I said using a really sweet tone.''I want a million quid but that ent EVER gonna happen so get over it.'' My voice went quite sharp. ''So byeeeee.'' It went all girly and nice again before I turned around and left them speechless. HaHa I won !

Just as I was turning around Mr Noonaa (A/N this is actually his name xx ) came in the classroom carring a laptop bag.

''Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great christmas. Since you are such a great class I will let you have a free lesson as long as you let me talk to my nephew on skype.''

''Yessssss Sirrrrrrr.'' Everyone answered at the same time. Mr Noonaa sat down at his deask and switched on his laptop that he retreaved from the bag he was holding. I took notice as he put on his headphones.

Ali just looked at me and shrugged. We loved our maths teacher he was funny and mega kind AND he was Irish !!! I love the accent and I love Niall Horan form One Direction. I am obsessed !!! Although Zayn Malik is my favourite. Liam is Ali's.

''Helloooo'' Sir said

''Hey uncle'' We heard faintly throught the head phones.

''You ok kiddo?''

''Yeah thanks just here with the boys. what about you uncle what you doin ?''

''In class 'teaching' but I gave them a free so I could talk to you  Niall.''

Ali and I leaped up both knowing who it was, one guy in particular. We silently walked up to the front desk without Mr Noonaa seeing us and staring at the screen. It was none other than Niall Horan !!!!

''Ahhhhh'' I screamed grabbing the headphones from his head. He laughed and just let us do it. I didn't even care if the whole class was watching us.

Ali and I were just screaming through the headphones.

''ohh whats goin on Nialler ?'' LIAM PAYNE asked as the rest of the band came onto the screen.

''OMG do you know that your you yea ?'' I asked knowing how stupid I sounded but didn't care.

They all chuckled. ''Yeah I know us.''

''OMG I'M SOOOO JELL THAT YOU KNOW YOU !!'' i said blushing and feeling like I will pass out.

''Ha loads of people are 'jell'.'' Liam laughed.

''well let me just say urrrm .. hi to you and you and you and you and you.'' I pointed to them individually. They laughed Big time then !!

''Hi back babe and why is your friend just sitting there with her mouth open not saying anything?'' Niall asked.

''Ohh urrmm she says hi too to you and you and you and you and you.'' I pointed individually again.

''Okayy.'' Zayn said waving.

OMG !!! I was staring at the screen then it wall went blank.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo watch ya'll think ?? xxxxxx