Preference: He Prank Calls Your Phone

Harry:
It was just a normal day of watching TV, unfortunately without Harry due to him being on tour, when your mobile rang;

"Hello?" You answered, noticing the caller ID as Harry.

"Oh no! I need your phone or she'll know" you heard Harry say quietly as he hung up leaving you confused.

'I'll know what?' You though.

Your phone then rang again but this time it was a different number;

"Hey is this that sexy girl who lives with Harry styles?" A weird voice said and you knew who it was.

"Yes it's me, nice to speak to you Harry" you smirked and he sighed.

"I even tried off Pauls phone too" he huffed and you laughed.

"I still love you for it"

"I love you too" Harry said as you both started a whole new conversation which lasted for hours leaving Harry in trouble for using up all of Paul's battery.

---------

Liam:
You sat on your sofa watching TV when your phone rang with an unknown number;

"Hello?" You answered hesitantly.

"Hey, I'm calling to ask if you could help me" an American accent spoke.

"Okay... Help you with what?"

"I have a mr.Liam Payne and he's really upset because he misses you, what should I do?"

You smirked, knowing it was Liam already but decided to play along.

"You should give him a hug from me and tell him to get on the phone" you said trying to contain your laughter.

"You know it's me don't you?" He said speaking his usual accent again.

"Yes babe" you laughed as you continued your conversation.

-------

Niall:
Cuddling close to Niall all night left you upset when he got up to go and get you both a pizza, leaving you without his warmth.

You got a call while Niall was out and as you picked up the phone it was Niall.

"Niall? What's up?" You asked.

"Hello this is the pizza man, I have Niall's phone because he has just broken down from missing you so much in the past minute" an Australian accent spoke and you laughed.

"Niall?"

"I'm sorry but I really do miss you" he laughed his contagious laugh and you shook your head as you said your goodbyes and waited for him to get back home with your pizzas.

------
Louis:

"Hello mam, how are you today?" A voice spoke into your mobile.

"Uh..I'm okay.. Who's this?" You asked.

"Oh I'm just a random man you know? I'm calling people to make friends and get to know people" someone spoke, you found his voice rather familiar though.

"Alright..." You trailed off completely confused as to what to say next.

"I know everything about you though, your beautiful, you have long silky hair and you light up your boyfriends world like nobody else did you know that?" The voice announced and you laughed.

"Lou?"

"Yes babe?"

"You light up my world too" you laughed.

-----------
Zayn:

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey Y/N how are you?" A voice spoke.

"Who's this?"

"It's Tom" a voice said.

"Sorry who's Tom?" You asked confused.

"I'm your best friend and I'm here to tell you about your boyfriend did you know he's been cheating on you with Niall? Oh yeah he declared it last week" someone said and you almost laughed.

"Uh..um" you stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Your boyfriends outside" 'Tom' said hanging up.

You opened the door to see Zayns smiling face.

"So your the famous 'Tom'?" You winked.

"It was all me babe" he smiled and you laughed hugging him.

~~~~~~~

Hey everyone thanks again to @KellyMartin for suggesting this one:) great idea!

I will at some point be starting a second preference book but I'm not sure when yet (I'll let you know nearer the time)

I was also thinking of calling you guys something nice you know like "little kittens" or something, I was just worried someone else would have the same:L anyway comment what you think you'd like to be called! I'd love to hear your ideas!:)

I would also like to give @Nezzy_Styles and @MissCrossbowLover for their comments (I have read them and I appreciate them:))

How well did I do?

Feedback?

Thank you<3

~Lauren3