Finding a talent

The two girls stared at each other for a long time. Finally Tiffany began to slowly back away.

Seto and lilly watched as the girl slowley bended down. Then without warning she screeched and jumped on lilly.

"EEEEEEEEE BIG SISTER ITS SO GOOD TO MEET YOU FINALLY" Tiffany sheriked hugging her blue faced sister.

"Whoa there dont want your sis to suffocate do you?" Seto said laughing. Tiffany giggled back and slowly let go of lilly.

"whoops" Tiffany giggled as Lilly coughed and tried to breathe.

"Ha anyway we need to get back to the house. I want to start you two on training and potion brewing." Seto said slipping back into the night forest. The two girls smiled at each other and ran after him.

{IN THE HOUSE!}

" HEY NO FAIR YOU CHEATED" Tiffany screamed as Lilly knocked away her queen.

" All fair in love and war my dear" Lilly smiled. Lilly watched in awe as her little sister eyes began to grow a deep purple. Her teeth grew sharper and in her right hand was a ball of purple fire. Lilly ducked as Tiffany hurled the ball at her head.

"TIFFANY SNAP OUT OF IT!" Lilly screamed as she hid behind the coffe table. Lilly watched as Tiffany eyes turned back to normal. 

"Hey we playing hide and seek now?" Tiffany giggled as she skipped away.

"wh b- but " lilly stuttred then she shook her head.  Later that evening seto handed both the girls a sowrd and a potion set.

"Lets see where you master" Seto said watching the two. Lilly proved to be well at potion brewing when she made a swiftness/strength potion. Tiffany managed to slice a spider in half while also killing a creeper with one shot. But seto noticed something else. When they both got angry at something Tiffany eyes glowed a dark purple. But Lilly, her Eyes glowed a beautiful gold (budder eyes).

"Kind of like..... oh dear lord" Seto gasped running to his libary. Using a spell he opened a large box witch contained a big blue book. Flipping through it with intence speed, he didnt stop untill he found a  certain page.

" Oh my god I was right, but that would mean" Seto stuttred dropping the heavy book. With trembleing hands he quickly dialed in a number.

"Adam? we need to talk."

He guys. sorry I took so long to friken update. School has been killing me. Even worse im takeing friken Russian.  This class is very hard, да! anyway hoped you enjoyed.