"Don't test me, Lilly, because I'm not opposed to turning you around and spanking that sweet little ass of yours after I f**k your brains out right here in front of everyone."

When he pulled back I was shaking and he had a satisfied smirk on his arrogant face.

"Now, did I make myself clear? Are you going to be a good girl and follow the rules?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, "That's my girl."

He moved to turn away but I held onto his shirt, I was going to follow his rule but I need to know that he's going to come back to me.

"You're going to come get me, right?"

He didn't answer, just stared at me. My heart started beating faster, and panic set in.

"Promise me! Promise me that you'll come back for me, please Killian?"

He grabbed my face between his palm and kissed me, pulling back he looked into my eyes. His words were soft and filled with so many emotions that I was unable to read.

"I'll always come back for you, Lilly, always."

I nodded my head, feeling a bit relief but not too much, there's still a possibility that things could go horribly wrong.

Killian didn't pull completely away from me like I expected him too, instead, he slipped his hand around my waist and barked orders.

"We're going to go in there, and shoot anything that moves, don't give them a chance to get a shot off. Let get this motherf**ker!"

Everyone nodded, gun in hand ready for the mission ahead of them. Before they all set-off, Killian turned to his men, Mik included.

"Boys, protect your queen at all cost, got it?" 

There was a collection of "Yes sir" and "Yes boss" and I just stared at them dumbfounded.

Killian grabbed my hand and started walking forward, I had no other option but to follow. He signalled for his men to spread out, but Mik and two other stayed with us.

When we got to the room a middle age man was sitting at the table with a beautiful looking blonde woman and a little boy that looked exactly like Mik. They turned to us as if they were expecting us.

"Ah, Killer, how nice of you to bring our sweet little Lilly to me after all, saved me the effort of coming to get her myself."

Killian's hands tightened on me and he pulled me closer. The man whom I guess was JD stood, a glass with something dark was in his hand. He took a sip and continued talking.

"I've heard rumour of you marrying the girl, but I never believed it, but looking at you now, I know I was wrong to just discount them."

He set his glass, a gleam came in his eyes as he eyed me from head to toe.

"I'm saddened that she's no longer a virgin, she would have gone for a pretty penny, but that's ok, can you imagine what the wife of Killian Black will go for? Do you know how much people will pay to be between those delicate legs of hers?"

He walked around the table, coming to stand closer to us, I took a step back, I felt dirty just having him look at me, so I didn't want him any closer to me. Killian stayed silent, his eyes and gun never leaving JD, Mik eyes were on the blonde and the little boy.

JD continued talking, "You know what? I think I'll keep her, I'll get a special room just for her, where my clients can come and pay for a good time with the newest Mrs. Black."

His eyes roamed my body and I felt like puking.

"I might even be the first to f**k her."

He turned and walked back to the table, he took a seat and pick up his glass, putting it to his mouth he took a sip, then said,