Jaehee x Reader Cup of coffee

If I have any information incorrect to the character you can correct me. ((: also this was a request made by my anonymous friend.

Your pov:
I walked nervously down the sidewalk to the nearby coffee cafe. I had discussed to meet Jaehee there. I was nervous to see her since I haven't seen her in months due to her busy job as an assistant. I always made sure to keep her up to date though even with the obstacles. I walked steadily with a smile across my face. I'm going to see her. You looked down at the small  box in your slightly shaking hands. I hope s she enjoys the gift I got her. I started to hesitate. What if she doesn't? Without noticing I almost passed the cafe.
Nobody's pov:
You walk in and choose a small table for two by the window. You look outside the window, and observe the beautiful surroundings. You saw the clear canal and many lively birds, along with well trimmed plants. While waiting you went ahead and ordered yourself a plain black coffee and a croissant. "Hello, y/m." You get started slightly and turn to see that familiar voice. You instantly smile seeing it was Jaehee. "Hey Jaehee it's been a while," you say blushing handing her the box. You look away blushing as she takes a seat , and begins to open the box. She opens the box , and smiles. You turned to look at her and was astonished. She had tears! Tears of happiness. She smiled happily,"Thank you so much y/n." She stands up and hugs you tightly letting go after a moment. She hands you the locket that you gave her motioning for you to put it around her neck. You put the locket on her neck gently. She smiled even more after opening the locket to find the first picture the two of you took together. "Memories are so very dear." She said still wiping her tears. She seemed pleased about the musical CD as well, but the locket was the  main thing. "Jaehee I have one more thing." "Oh, I feel so terrible I didn't get you anything!" She says glumly. "It's alright, but I have something I want to say. I-i l-love you!" She looks at you surprised, but then smiles. "I love you too y/n ." She embraces you warmly ,and kisses your lips gently. She lets go after a minute or so and smiles. "Let's go home now." She says taking your hand in hers. "But you didn't order anything?" "I'll be fine, all I needed was those words." She smiles. You walk close to her smelling her light perfume and taking it in. It was a wonderful scenery. Hand in hand with her.

I hope that was okay.