0.2

(Slight TW)
Taylor's POV
Everyone's in a line. Numbered 1-30. It's like we're animals in a zoo. Just there for people to gawp at and feel sorry for. All the families but one are here. These people better be worth the wait. Like it'd be Dan and Phil, yeah right. I scoff out loud causing people to look at me.
There's a loud knock on the door and my head shoots up.
I stick my head back down, still listening to music. Panic! At The Discos' song "The end of all things" starts playing and I start to tear up.
Le time skip
Many songs have passed by now and instead of being 11am it's now 1pm. I sigh.
"When will this be over" I breathed.
Dan POV
I feel someone shaking my arm and I grunt.
"Not now Phil. I'm sleeping" I moan rolling over. He starts to ruffle my hair causing me to slap his hand away.
"Phil seriously. Let me sleep." I say. What's going on?
"Oh my life, DANIEL! We need to go! We're already late for the adoption morning!" Phil screams at me. Oh shit, that was today.
~~40mins later~~
Phil and I walk up to the old door. It was cracked and mouldy, actually wearing away. All heads turn our way as a sign that we're late, apart from one. They was sitting down on her phone, probably listening to music as they had their earphones in. I took notice that she was a fan due to the jumper she was wearing. She looked to thin,weak and drained. We needed to be careful with this one.
Phil POV
As we walk into the broken down home,Dan nudges me whilst secretly pointing to a small girl with one of our jumpers. She looked so fragile. I wanted to help her. I needed to help her. She wasn't safe here and that was evident. She was thin and I mean unhealthy thin. She was drained, the light from behind her eyes was no where to be found. She was lost.
Word count: 350