мoo

Day- 2
Color- Lilac

How beautiful is that color? Lilac. This color reminds him of the beautiful world around him.

Ever since he lost the ability to Feel, he became oblivious to the real world around him. He forgot how cruel the world was, he's forgotten the curse the world had casted upon him and his friends.

Lilac was a color he saw. He thought it was beautiful, he thought it was an amazing color...It reminded him of flowers.

Everytime he saw the color all he did was have a fond smile. Moo Suckle, or Brock, was always a happy kind hearted soul. Maybe that's the reason all he sees is lilac for its beautiful color.

"What color is this?"

"Lilac! Because it's beautiful."

Sad.

Anyone would get this feeling, knowing the truth about Moo and his friends makes anyone's heart hurt because they've all developed a different perspective towards reality.

Moo's Reality was revolved around happiness, his friends and....Lilac.

"The world isn't all lilac, Rainbows and happiness."

"Of course it is! People are happy! I'm happy!"

Everyone has their own perspective of things, everyone knows how the world and life works!

Everyone except Moo. Reality is different for him.

His was Delusional.

-V-