¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Harry P.O.V

As we danced, I looked at Hermione. I really do love her. I have never really experienced love before, but the love I feel for her makes up for all of it. And the best part is, I know she loves me back.

She really is the most beautiful witch in the world, but she is so clueless about it. I can't believe she is mine. I quickly mutter the privacy charm whilst I do something. I stare into her eyes. She stares back I get so lost in those chestnut eyes. I love them. I love her.

I continue to gaze. Then I lean in, and close my eyes. My lips make contact with hers and I feel like fireworks are going off. I always do. It's amazing. I tilt my head to add more passion and she does the same.

Reluctantly, I pull back, releasing the privacy charm as I grin at her, which she returns. Her smile is so beautiful.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Hermione POV

When Harry kissed me, it felt amazing, and I kissed back. The moment our lips touch, I feel like fireworks are going off. I love it. I love him.

When he pulls away, he is grinning madly, and so am I. He removes the privacy charm and we continue to dance.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

After a couple more dances, we go to get a drink, and go for a walk. Harry takes my hand in his. It is warm. I feel safe. I always do when I'm with him; I know he won't let anything harm me. He loves me.

At the lake, we stop. He turns to face me and I look in his eyes. I love his emerald eyes. They are amazing, and I get lost in them every time. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me again. I kiss back. His tongue enters my mouth adding more heat to the kiss. He picks me up, causing a squeal to escape from my mouth, but we don't break the kiss. He smirks against my mouth. He puts me down on the ground as we stop for breath before crashing his lips against mine.

He starts to trail kisses down my neck and I gasp. He returns to my mouth.

Eventually, after about ten minutes, we stop, and return to the ball. We tried to sort out our clothes. It worked. To an extent.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

Author POV

At the end of the ball, Harry and Hermione found themselves sitting on their favourite sofa in the common room, with Hermione leaning into Harry and her head on his shoulder. They were comfortable.

"Hemione?" Harry broke the comfortable silence

"Hmm?" Hermione replied, opening her eyes, which had closed when she leaned her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Thank you."

"What for?" Hermione looked at Harry in the eyes.

"Just for being you, I guess. For being my girlfriend, and my date to the Yule Ball. It's only Christmas and this year is already my favourite year! My parents are back, you are my girlfriend, and Ron is still my best friend! I couldn't be happier at this moment in time." Harry explained.

"Well, I have had a crush on you for a while, and I have always wanted to be your girlfriend and date to the Yule Ball. I am the happiest girl alive!"

"Then I'm the happiest man alive."

Harry's parents had left the Yule Ball at the same time, and gone to their dorm to leave the young Gryffindor couple alone in the common room.

Harry and Hermione just sat there, content, until they went to bed. This night was the best night of their lives so far.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

So, I hope you liked it, Remember to vote, comment and follow. I'm adding a new one, add this story to your reading list! So now it is Vote, Comment, Follow and Add! I know in the common room pic they are doing homework but it is the best one so...

Here is the quote of the day, I do really like this one too!