Chapter Two

Tyler continued to walk down the hallway, passing doors which read Staff Only or Hazardous Area in bold letters. He finally got to two double doors and pushed one open, when he did, he felt a cold rush of air hit him. He shivered and hugged his white lab coat to himself and stepped in.

It was a large room filled with large test tube looking containers filled with a green water-like substance, which held a person devoid of clothing except for undergarments, a tube is connected to their nose and mouth. This area was the "cleansing area" where the subjects were cleansed of all outer bacteria, this took about two hours to complete. After the subjects were clean they would be moved to a room by themselves that was all white. The room contained a single bed, a desk and chair, and a bookshelf. The colors of the books were the only difference of color in the room. Certain scientists were to go into the patient's room to "interview" them.

Tyler knew that they didn't care about how the patients were feeling, they just wanted to know if the patient had either killed themselves, or if they had died from the effects of the experiments done on them. The doors on the outside had the patients assigned number, their first initial, and their last name in bold letters. Tyler thankfully was one of the scientists who interviewed the subjects and not one of them that did the experiments.

He walked down the hall of containers and looked at the people inside, they were all normal people who were just were in the wrong place at the wrong time, he began to think where Joshua was headed when he got taken, "Maybe he was off to the store.." He thought, "..Or maybe he was going to a friends house.."  He shrugged and continued to walk to his destination he looked over and saw red hair flowing in the distance. He smiled and headed towards it, when he got there Ethan and Logan were still there typing into a computer which was connected to the container. He watched Joshua floating unconscious and smiled knowing that he would be the one to interview him when he got out. Logan looked up from the computer, "Need something?" He asked. "Nah," Tyler said turning from Joshua, "Just passing through.." He looked back at his clipboard and walked off to where he was supposed to be going.