He Leaves You When You Tell Him You're Pregnant - Part 3

Start from the beginning

Liam- Recap: Liam looks up at you. “(y/n)?” “No, I’m Paisley.” He looks back down at her. “(y/n) is my mamma.” Liam looks at you in shock.

“Is…is this our daughter.” You nodded and grabbed Paisley’s hand pulling her away back out the way you came. Liam grabbed Paisley and picked her up. He sat on the couch holding her in his lap. “How are you doing princess?” She giggled not quite knowing what was going on. “Good, are you and momma going to get married? Because I told her, you would marry her and I will marry Harry.” Liam chuckled and kissed her head. “I don’t know babe. We’ll have to ask your mom.” Annoyed, you walked over and grabbed Paisley’s hand. “Come on hun, we have to go.” Liam tightened his grip on her, not wanting to let go. “Mommy, I don’t want to go. We just got here.” “I know baby, it’s bedtime though.” You watched as her little nose scrunched up. “No honey, don’t…don’t cry.” It was too late; a small cry escaped your daughter’s lips. Liam put his lips to her head. “Shhh…” Her crying eventually subsided. “Liam, can I talk to you real quick?” Liam nodded and placed Paisley on Harry’s lap. He walked over to you. You pulled him away from everyone. “What are you doing?! I spent forever trying to convince her that she was perfect without a dad. Now you come and right when she knows who you are, you’re going to leave again!” “No, no, no babe! I won’t leave! Please, I made a mistake! I didn’t think I was ready…I haven’t been the same since I left. Please just one more chance! Please, I promise I will be the perfect dad and boyfriend…please…” You thought it over quickly. “Fine, one more chance, but if you fuck this up again…So help me God I will find in the middle of the night and do some crazy shit to you.” He grins and hugs you. You wrap your arms around him, missing the way it felt with his arms around you. He lets go and runs over to your baby girl. She puts her arms out for him. He picks her up. “Hey baby, I’m your daddy.”

Niall- Recap: They looked at you, instantly knowing who you are. Niall was staring at Anna, then he looked up at you. He walked towards you. “Is…is this her…my daughter.” You nodded realizing everyone had just heard what he had said.

The crowd went quiet, listening to your conversation. Niall didn’t say anything, just looked at your daughter. You looked around awkwardly. “Niall, can we talk about this in private?” Niall ignored you and put his arms out. You put Anna into his arms. “Hey baby, I’m your daddy.” She giggled and rubbed her cheek against his. Soon you were swarmed by paparazzi. “Niall, can we please get out of here. Somewhere private. Anna will get scared.” Niall looked at Anna and nodded. He followed you back into Starbucks. The employees let you both go into a back room to get away from the mass of people. Niall just stared at Anna, fascinated. “She’s perfect.” You scoffed. “I know. I’ve lived with her for a year, she’s absolutely amazing. You wouldn’t know though. Considering the fact that you ditched out as soon as you heard I was pregnant! Do you know how hard it is? Do you know how hard it is to raise a daughter on your own? To have two jobs and a child who can’t take care of themselves, to have no support from anyone but your parents.” Niall looked down. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I wish I didn’t leave. I wish I could take it all back and redo it. I wish I could have watched her grow up. Please forgive me, give me one last chance…please. I’ll be there everyday everyhour. One more chance…please.” You smiled, missing his voice. “One more chance.” He grinned and wrapped one arm around you while holding your daughter in his other arm.

Zayn- Recap: I’m so-“ As soon as you made eye-contact with the beautiful stranger, you notice Owen has just found his dad. “Zayn…” “(y/n)…is he…is he mine?” You nod as Zayn looks down at your baby.

“Owen honey, come on let’s go home.” Zayn frowned a bit. “No, I just met my son. I want to be with him.” You glared at him. “You chose to leave. You don’t get time with him.” You grabbed Owen’s hand. He wouldn’t let go of Zayn’s leg. “Babe, come on.” He looked at you with pouty eyes. “No. I want to stay with him.” You glared at Zayn. “Three years. Three years is how long you left us. Three years and then you come back thinking I owe you something. I owe you nothing. You left us. I don’t even consider you his dad anymore.” Tears clouded his eyes. “Don’t say that…I’m sorry…” He picked Owen up cradling him in his arms. “Zayn. Don’t. You  can’t come here and expect me to let you back into our lives. Not that easily. Now can I please have my child back.” You put your arms out. Owen once again clutched to Zayn. “I don’t think he wants to go with you. Come on…please one more chance…one more chance.” You took a deep breath. “I don’t know. How do I know you won’t leave again?” Zayn’s face brightened a bit. “I promise, promise, promise. Please one more chance!” “Come on mommy! One more chance.” You smiled at your little boy. “And how can I say no to you? Yes, Zayn you get one more chance.” Zayn grinned and twirled Owen around. “Hear that son, I get to be your daddy again!”