Introduction

This is my very own compilation of my favorite novels in wattpad. It comes from different genres', but mostly in a form of Romance. I only compile the complete series. I made this so i may remember all the stories that i've drooled off sometime in my life. For all the sleepless nights that ''caused bags under my eyes. That made me cry like a baby. That made me fall in love to the lead guy in the story. That gives me inspiration to write my own story. 

I will forever bow down to all of the writters of my favorite novels. I admire them so much. They made impossibles to possible. I've been a fan of reading ever since i learn how to read. My imagination helped me to give life to the stories that i've been reading. Sometimes, i'm really not sure if i read that particular story or i watched them. 

I admit that i suck, being a writter. Though, of course i'm not that bad. But reading these books. Wow! i can't imagine why do these writters stay in wattpad when obviously, they can conquer the lime light. How i wish movie producers can read an aspiring novels here and try to direct it. It would we nice to watch it, don't you agree?

Dreaming is free. So let's just DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE and  HOPE that it will eventually be POSSIBLE.

----------

Note: I don't own any of the stories in this book. I'm just merely a fan of the talented authors.

----------

Cheers!