You're Mine

We headed down to the quad to see everyone sigh in relief to see me. "Crazy girl, you like vanished into thin air," Emi said laughing and wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Sorry, so what we up to today?" I ask trying to change the subject. "We were thinking about walking around down town like old times. Maybe check out that shop again with the weird ass drinks," Hailey replied with a giggle. "You mean the one where you guys made me drink the brown sugar and bacon soda? Cause I ain't drinking that shit again," I say in protest with a laugh. "Yup that's the one! Then we can hit the bath house and grab some of their famous root beer floats to celebrate the return of the squad!" Emi squealed in excitement. "I'm in," the others and I agreed. We started walking around the squad when we saw Jackson. He met eyes with mine and smirked.

Jackson had been flirting and teasing me over text for the past year. He told me he had a surprise for me when he saw me again on campus, but he wouldn't give me any hints what.

"Hey ladies, Haden," He said approaching us. "Hey Jack!" A few of them said, Haden just nodded. I stood there frozen. He turned and smirked at me. "You guys mind if I steal Candy for a little bit? We can catch up with ya'll later. I assume that you guys eventually were going to the bathhouse right?" He asked them. "Yeah sure...she's all yours," Emi said smiling devilishly. I knew what she was doing. She had always tried to set us up together along with Hailey. "Thanks have fun guys," He said grabbing my arm dragging me the opposite direction.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!" I say trying to shake his hand from my arm, but it was no use. "Chill out, we're going to the roof top," He said pulling me along. Before long we were at the building that we called to roof top. The building was easy to climb and was next to the next highest building that was easy to climb once we were on the roof top. It had a gorgeous view of the town and lake, and some people had put chairs, benches, and fold out tables up their. It was like the secret chill out spot only a few knew about including the security guard.

Once we were on top I dusted myself off. "It's good to see you again Candy," He said smirking at me. "Yeah Yeah, it's good to see you too. Now what you want?" I snapped at him showing I was annoyed by being taken away from the squad so quick. "Hey with an adittude like that, your surprise can turn into a punishment," He said with a smirk. "Mhm," I mocked him. "You think I'm kidding huh? I can change that," He said and pushed me back to the table behind me and pinned my wrists in place. "Fine what's my surprise?" I say rolling my eyes. He grinned devilishly. "Close your eyes." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Now wha-" I felt something soft press against my lips. I felt a tongue lick the bottom of my lip and realized that he was kissing me. Right as I was about to knee him, he flew off me. Huh? I opened my eyes and saw Jason glaring at him. "What the hell?" Jackson moaned running a hand through his blonde hair. Jason looked at me with his eyes blood crimson red. Before I could ask what was wrong with them I felt him lift me up and speed off somewhere.

...

All of this sudden I was back in my dorm laying on my bed. I sat up and saw Jason looking like he was about to explode. His eyes were crimson red as well. He looked almost frightening. "If you know what's best for you," He said looking at me with his red eyes, "You won't make a sound." I felt myself freeze up at the low, cold tone in his voice. In a second my hands were pinned above my head on the bed, and I was staring into the crimson red eyes that belong to him. "You don't seem to understand something, so I will make it very clear to you." He stared into my eyes clenching his jaw. "You." He said leaning down towards me. "Are." He then nestled his head into my neck. "Mine." I gasped when I felt his warm lips begin to suck my neck. "If you need a reminder," He said sucking in the same spot again. "Then you will see this mark," He said looking up into my eyes. He waisted no time and pressed his lips to mine. After kissing me deeply, and roughly, almost in desperation, he bit my lower lip. "And you will remember what I'm about to do to you."

Hey you guys!! I'm so sorry for the long wait! I have been so busy with school and some other crazy drama. I also have been reading my fans and readers' books, so I haven't had a lot of time to update my books :(, but I hope you guys liked the update! Let me know if you did! I love feed back of what you want me to keep doing and what I could improve on! It helps me as a writer, and helps me know how to make my books enjoyable to the reader, do please don't be afraid to speak your mind and let me know your thoughts! Thanks again for reading and don't forget to vote if your enjoying the story! The stories that people vote for are the ones I update first cause I know people are enjoying it! Thanks again! Love you all!! X