Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV:
I arrived at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. I took a deep breath and walked forward with your agent Karasuma.

 Karasuma told you everything about this school and then went off the Class E.

 You headed off to the principal's office for his consent about going to Class E, your uniform(s), and your test scores.

 Unfortunately, you got lost and got help from Gakushū Asano, the principal's son.

 Gakushū ended up following you to the office, "Ms. (F/L), glad you made it," said the Principal Asano with a shivering voice. 

"Yes, I do have a few questions," you quietly said with no sighs of emotion.

 You then proceeded to tell him the questions, when he got the last ones about the grades Principal Asano complemented you and how his son has found a rival-worthy student.

 You said your thanks and left with Gakushū and started talking. "(L/N)-san, how smart are you exactly?" Gakushū asked with uncertainty. 

"Well, I'm ranked 5 in this city and please called me (F/N)," you said. 

Gakushū face told it all, with surprise and the are-you-lying words written over his face. You chuckled softly to the sight of that.

 After that, you left the Class 3-E, slowly walking.

Nagisa's POV:
"Karma's late again and Koro-Sensei is going to get mad," I said. 

"But, on the good side there's a new student coming to class and she looks hot!" Taiga Okajima excitedly shouted out.

 Karma then arrived along with Koro-sensei, Karasuma, and Bitch-sensei. 

Karma sat down and greeted us with a normal "hello". 

"Today, we have a new student," Karasuma calmly said. 

"Come in (F/N)-san!" said Koro-sensei excitedly.

 As if on cue, a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and a pair of (E/C) eyes came in. 

"Hello, I'm (L/N) (F/N), but please call me (F/N)," (F/N) introduced herself

Something that the whole class didn't see coming happened.

(A/N: Thank You for reading, and I hope you all enjoyed :D and please comment and criticism on what I'm doing wrong or suggestions.)