Chapter 4

Kendall's P.O.V

I was just sitting at home watching some t.v. when I start thinking about...Tristan.

But why should I even think of him. He doesn't even like me. We have known each other since we were babies. He doesn't even realize I have liked him all this time. But he likes someone else. Probably Brooke or maybe even Makayla. It would make me really sad if that was the case.......

Makayla's P.O.V

"I have to tell you something very important" once those words left Conner's lips my imagination ran wild! What was he gonna say?!? Does he like me?

"What is it, you can tell me anything!"

"I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to go on another date and if it works I can ask you an important question" Conner said.

When he said ask me an important question did he mean for me to be his GIRLFRIEND!! OMG this is so exciting....

"yea that would be great...and I like you too."

That Monday

Kendall's P.O.V

It was b-day and I was walking to my social studies class when I realized Tristan is in my class yay....I am in a good mood now! Then Makayla started walking next to me then Brooke. Makayla told us all about her and Conner's date and how perfect it was blah blah blah. I mean I am happy for her but I wish my love life was just as good.

We finally got to mine and Brooke's first class and said our goodbyes to Makayla. I sat in the middle of the class with two empty seats on each side of me Brooke took one and we started talking about random stuff.

Then Tristan walked in......

He was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans with a SnapBack. He was walking to the empty sit next to me but then Brooke called him over to sit on the other side of her and he obliged with a weird expression. That's when she started getting all flirty taking his SnapBack and putting it on her head and occasionally looking at me with a smirk.

Finally the bell rang........

That class felt like it was hours long while watching Brooke flirt with Tristan. Next period was a free period which I had with Tristan. As I was packing my book bag he called me over to him.

He said "Wanna walk to our next class together" "Yea that would be nice" I replied with a smile. When I turned to Brooke she just glared at me and walked away.

As we were walking all of a sudden Tristan put his arm around me. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks making me blush.

Makayla's P.O.V

My next was with Kendall, Tristan, and Conner. I am really excited to see Conner since our date because now I know he likes me and I like him. this is just perfect.

Once I walk into my class Conner ran up to me and hugged me while carrying me by my waist. Wow he is strong.

He then put me down and said "Hey beautiful, how are you?" then left a light kiss on my cheek.

"I am good, how about you"

"Good, now come sit with me, Tristan, and Kendall."

"K"

We all then sat down just talking the four of us it was perfect.....in the middle of our conversation Conner graves my hand and led it

Lightly under the table with our anyone knowing besides me and him. We kept like that for the whole free period

Kendall's P.O.V

Once class finished we all headed over to lunch and sat and ate.

Later that day.....

While me and Makayla walked home we heard a car honk at us. We were pretty startled. But when we turned to look at he car we saw Conner and Tristan in Conners car.

Conner yelled "Come on, we will give you two a lift." Makayla and I then exchanged glances then agreed.

Conner and Makayla say in the front seat while me and Tristan sat in the back. it was a pretty fun car ride. Makayla and me then got dropped off at my house we said our goodbyes and our see you tomorrows.

Once me and Makayla got in my house we got some snacks then went straight to my room to gossip!