Saved by the Alpha

I've been running for days now. I haven't slept for a week. I've been trying to escape my old pack. Even though I have alpha blood in me, I still couldn't get myself to run as fast as I wanted to. I think i'm in California. I looked to my left and saw a sign.'Welcome to Bridge Gate, California. Population 400."

As soon as I stepped over the border my wolf felt a presence around me. We couldn't figure out where, but we knew it was there. I started to run as fast as my paws would take me. I could hear paws behind me. Because I am a white wolf I am very noticeable. I stared to run faster. Soon I felt myself being tackled to the ground by a black wolf. It hit me on the head and I fell into darkness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up on a couch. I looked around and noticed that it was not at my house.

I saw someone walk by." Excuse me sir, can you please tell me where I am?"

The man turned around and yelled. "Marco! She is awake!"

I just sat there and waited for the so called Marco to come and tell me what was going on. When he walked in, I smet pine and berries. When I looked at him my world stopped. Anastasia (my wolf) howled "Mate,Mate . Go to Mate!!!!" I told her to shut up as he sat down in front of me.

"Hello, I am Marco. I am the Alpha of the Nightwalker pack. I would like you to address your purpose on my territory." His voice was so deep and sexy.

" Well I was running away from my old pack in miami to gey away from the horrible abuse that I received." I said as I bowed down my head.

" Ok. that seems just. Were you planing on staying here?"

" I was Hoping i could stay here and find a new pack. But if you want me to go I will me out of your way." I said remembering that he is alpha of the strongest pack in the world.

" It is fine. I will accept you into my pack. May I ask, what is your name?"

"Ohh. How rude of me. I am Isabella, But I preferred to be called Isa."

"Well, Welcome to the pack Isa. By the way I think you should pass by the medical department because you have a big bump on your head from when we hit you."

" Ok thank you." I said as he walked out with a smirk on his face. It game butterflys .