Intro

For once I am able to find the time to do a major RE-EDIT because this story seriously needs it. I started this story when I was in sixth grade and therefore lacks alooooooottta things. Now I'm in 9th grade and I promise you that my writing has gone a lot better.
So to start. I open this Wattpad and have a gazzilllion notification and I'm like whoa! I really need to fix things and try to finish this. I read everything over and felt like it was soooo.... lmao I mean I can't, what the hell was I thinking in sixth grade. Fudge muffins.  This is a rough draft so please expect to find some errors, if u find some just comment and I'll fix.
Alright alright.
If ur a potato please say ur a potato.
And to those who had read before, prepare for something totally different, I took some characters out.

To those who started Wattpad or new to this Welcome!
This is a werewolf book, (duh)
So the thing is there's this girl who runs away because she thought her mate didn't want her, the boy actually likes her since pre k. He shows his like for her by teasing and bullying her. And now, using other girls to make her feel jealousy.
The mate ( Ho,y shit! Someone help me out here in the comment section, uhhhhh) umm like a soul mate? The one that ur supposed to be with. Destiny! Yes, yes, Destiny. The moon goddess created werewolves, the werewolves are her children. The wolf race was dying out as more humans destroyed forests and hunted them. The moon goddess took pity on the wolves and thought of an idea. She took one wolf and a human and mashed them together and thus the race of werewolves became to be. Then she created another set. The white wolves, they were differently created. They are the protector of the wolves, the leaders in battle. The lucky charms to keep if you want your side to win. They can sense an attack hours before it starts, and everyone of them has a power.
IK Chliche AF

............

ATTENTION READERS!!
Wattpad is a place for people to share and read FOR FREE!! Yeah guys for FREE!!
So please be grateful that you don't have to pay to read books. Thank you very much!
Also,
Please do not COPY my work nor other writers b/c if you do, u seriously need to get a life and make your own story and if I find anyone stealing or copying. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE SUCKER YOU ARE!! ;((((((

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Copyright ©️ by MaybeNewYork

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locals is entirely coincidental.

Ok. Now let's get this story started.
And please comment, like and share.

🙏- Wei