The begining

Jenn McAllister
       "Hey." Jenn spoke softly. Her voice was quite but strong. Alyx looked up from her computer and saw her younger friend standing in front. "Hey, you scared me a bit." Jenn had be invited to Alyx's house and she had a key so she just walked in. "Sorry, I thought I would always be welcomed." Jenn said with a sarcastic tone. Alyx bit her lip trying to say something but all she could notice was the way Jenn stood in front of her. She was wearing the peanut butter sweater that Alyx let her borrow. Her hand was placed perfectly on her hip and she stood with a bit of a slant. "Bitch is that mine?" Alyx said so she could stop staring, she looked down to the screen as well . "It might be. But that doesn't matter." Jenn spoke smiling slightly "You have your own Jenn." Alyx looked up from the screen in front of her to see Jenn flipping her off. "Fuck you I like yours better." Alyx gave a confused look. "It's the same thing Jennifer." Alyx said rolling her eyes and looking back down at her computer. Jenn opened her mouth to speak, but she stopped herself. But your sweater smells good. It smells like you. And I feel safe you so I feel safe with your sweater. Jenn thought. She loved the way Alyx made her feel when they were together. She always felt safe and warm with Alyx. "Are you gonna come sit down or what, your just standing there." Alyx looked up at said to Jenn still standing in the same position. She saw the blonde staring back at her. "Wh-what?" Jenn was so unaware that she was staring at Alyx, taking in the older girl. She was working on a video or a script or something. A cutie and a hard worker... wait what, no Jennifer stop. She noticed now that she was staring at the older girl. "Hello earth to Jenn, are you okay." Jenn finally snapped out of it and walked over the Alyx to join her on the couch, "Yeah I'm good just got a new video idea and I was thinking about it to much." Alyx laughed, "Weirdo." Jenn playfully hit Alyx on the arm. "Jerk." They both laughed. "Okay so I was thinking you down to go to the beach today?" Alyx said. She spoke with excitement and a smile of course. Alyx's smile made Jenn smile big. She loved when the brunette smiled. The way her nose scrunched up and how her teeth were all showing because of her excitement. "The beach hmm.. why are you so excited over the beach." Jenn spoke now leaning on Alyx. "Well I just, I-I..." Alyx paused and grinned. "Cause it's a decent day and like we haven't vlogged in FOREVER and what a better place to vlog then at the beach." Jenn laughed "Fuck we really haven't vlogged in a while huh, well then I'm down." I'm probably not gonna vlog I hope you know that. Jenn smiled, "Wait but I didn't bring any beach stuff." Alyx looked up at Jenn and rolled her eyes "Oh nooooooo how unfortunate if only you lived 5 minutes away from me then we could go to your place and get your stuff!" Alyx said laughing "Bitch I will fight you." Jenn laughed and pushed Alyx. You adorable little punk...

      Alyx finished up with her computer and packed herself a bag with beach stuff. She put on her swim suit and sloppily tied her hair in a bun. Jenn had been in the kitchen making sandwiches for the to of them. "I feel like such a mother. I just packed lunches." Jenn yelled to Alyx who was down stairs in her room changing. "Thanks mom!" Alyx yelled back to Jenn. "Love you mom!" She said afterwards. I love you too! Jenn thought "Hurry up." Jenn spoke to Alyx just as she was walking upstairs. "Okay lets go to palace McAllister." Alyx chuckled to herself "Nerdddddd." Jenn said as she started to walk out the apartment. "Shut up." Alyx said slightly pushing Jenn out the door.

Jenn drove over to her house in her car while Alyx had the aux cord in hand. She waved it in the air giving a devilish smirk. "STOP, ALYX I SWEAR!" All Alyx did was smirk and laugh as she looked up the infamous song "sweatshirt" and played it. Jenn just shook her head with a smile on her face. Alyx was laughing so hard she was hiding her face in her hands. Jenn looked over and noticed her happiness and her face that was filled with joy. Don't cover your face you're beautiful when you laugh this hard. I love it. Alyx still covered her face until she was calmer. He eyes were filled with tears from laughter. Jenn caught glimpses of the older girl. She was driving so she had to pay attention to the road but she would be lying if she said she hadn't stopped paying attention to road to just stare at her.

They had finally made it to Jenn's apartment. Jenn went into her room to change and grab her beach stuff. It was 3:00 at the moment and they were going to the beach. It's kind of late but whatever as long as I'm with her. "Hey Jenn bring your camera yeah? So we can get some artsy photos and what not." Alyx spoke from the kitchen she was getting some drinks from Jenn's refrigerator. "Okay I'll grab it." Alyx Weiss prepare to become my muse. Jenn loved taking photos of Alyx she always took in the brunettes beauty that way. Snapping photos of Alyx was great because it gave Jenn a reason to look at Alyx. "You ready?" Alyx spoke. She stood leaning on the door frame of Jenn's room. "Yep let me just grab my camera and then were good to go." Alyx smiled and started to walk out the apartment. Jenn watched as she walked. I'm so happy with you. I hate you for making me feel this way. But I would be lying if I said I didn't like it either. Jennifer, stop just leave it alone. "You coming?" Alyx yelled to Jenn. "Yeah right behind you." She walked out the apartment and locked her doors. To the beach.

_____________________________________
WOAH MY FIRST FAN FIC! SO I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHY I WROTE THIS I JUST NEEDED TO MAKE A STORY ABOUT JALYX IM JUST MAKING IT UP AS I GO. SORRY IF ITS SHIT BUT HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT CAUSE MORE WILL COME! THANKS LOVE YALL! @trash_molina<Twitter

•BTW ITALICS ARE THE THOUGHTS IF YOU WERE CONFUSED