n°7: Grayson,

Theme: you and two of your friends meet the Dolan twins and Alex Aiono. You are big fans.

Y/F1= your friend 1

[IMAGINE THAT YOU SPEAK FLUENTLY A LANGUAGE BESIDES ENGLISH. FRENCH IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXEMPLE]

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You're with your friends Y/F1 and Y/F2 at Starbucks. It's not super crowed but most of people are just minding their own business or talking very seriously. You came to LA for two months with your two friends, because it's one of your summer goals and you always wanted to go there! You just had a long hiking session with your friends, so you decided to take a little break.

"Hey, Y/N, I dare you to dance in front of everyone." says Y/F1, smiling, running her hand through her hair.

"Fuck no ! You mean dancing, like dancing ?"

"No, dancing like singing" She replies, rolling her eyes making you and Y/F2 giggle.

"Do it, I'll dance with you. We're taking dance classes since like 5 years and we're both really good at it. What do we have to lose ?" chuckles Y/F2 as you feel your heart beat increasing.

You weren't SUPER shy but it was still stressful as hell.

"I'll give every single one of you ten bucks !"

"Fuck yes" you and Y/F2 exclaim, merrily.

Y/F1 stands up and takes her phone out, "Everyone listen please !! Please give some love to my two friends that are going to dance for y'all ?" She shouts while your eyes grow wild and your heart beat increases like crazy.

"Fuck that shit, you're dancing alone" announces Y/F2, making you gasp.

Everyone stares at you and you shoot Y/F2 a very dirty glare.

You walk towards the middle of the Starbucks, while you were hoping that the Barrista would kick you out.

He was just staring, smiling.

You could feel everyone watching.

Y/F1 puts "502 come up" and you close your eyes.

Everything is okay.

You feel the music in your body and start dancing, freestyling. It doesn't take long before you open your eyes and you hear people clapping at some moves you do, and some people take out their phone out and are filming you.

Oh god.

You start smiling and you hear your friends cheer you up, "get it Y/N !"

Y/F1 starts pushing away some tables so you have more space and you start doing some party dances, like the hit them folks, then you finish everything with a split.

You're super proud of yourself. You put so much confidence but you're glad since you don't Know anyone.

"thank you" you smile and everyone starts clapping, merrily.

L.A. is the shit.

Everyone finally puts their phone down and some people tell you that you are a great dancer. You look around and are about to faint when you see three familiar people.

"Oh my fuck", you thought, as you see your three favorite persons on earth.

"T-T...Y/F1, Y/F2, look, it's-" you shake them and they look at the same direction as you.

Grayson, Ethan and Alex are there, sitting and smiling at you.

You walk towards them, "Hi ! I...wow this is embarassing..I didn't Know you were looking..or even here..I-"