n°5(b): Derek,

[ imagine for Lottieee123 & it's clean]

Btw: let's pretend that werewolf are able to get drunk.

∆∆∆∆∆∆ ok so this is the story of your first kiss with Derek and let's pretend that it's something like a memory∆∆∆∆∆∆

The light poured through the skin of your eyes, waking you up. You sat up and opened your eyes and stared at the room you were in. It wasn't yours at All and you couldn't remember what had happened.

"You're up ?" Said a familiar voice. Derek's. It was Derek's loft. He was sitting on a chair, his arm crossed.

"D-derek ? What are you doing here?"

"Well..we're in my loft."

"What happened?"

"You were at a party yesterday and you became drunk so I took you here, so you could have some rest." He responded.

"Oh." You said, standing up.

You turned around and took of your shirt, because you it was really warm in there. "What are you doing ?" He asked.

"It's warm in here." You responded. You were surprised that he was asking because you guys are really comfortable together, usually.

You took of your pants while you could feel his eyes on you. It was nothing he haven't seen before. He already saw you in a bikini.

You took your phone and walked towards him and you sat on him, straddling him. This is something you do a lot and he never had a problem with that, but he was acting weird and distant lately. "Fuck...lottie" he whispered. You frowned and felt a bulge form in his pants. You gasped and looked up to him. He was looking at you with lust in his eyes, and you remembered the time you used to like him.

You liked him before and he made you understand that he wasn't looking for a relation ship.

Since then, you guys were only friends.

You felt his heart beat increasing so you smirked. "Dere-" he cut you by kissing your lips, passionately. You stood up, chocked. This kiss. This kiss was perfect. You were feeling weak. And this moment you knew, you never stopped liking him. You were waiting for this to happen for so long.

"Lottie...i'm sorry. Just listen to me. I..I really like you. I realized it a few weeks ago and it's driving me crazy. I don't Know what to do. I'm sorry for kissing you..it's just you're so beautiful and fun and.."

"Derek..i don't Know..i-"

"I love you" he said, cutting you. You looked up at him, walked up to him and hugged him. "I..i think I love you too Derek."

And this was your first kiss with Derek and little did you Know that this was the beginning of a long and epic love story.