Mya

Its been 2 weeks and this stomach flu killing me. I been staying with my mom .Since I been sick she been taking care of me.

I ain't hone flex I miss Georgia right now it's winter up north.Im miss the sun warming up my skin.

No if y'all wondering If Q called or text hell no motherfucker just disappeared .

Left me high and dry I feel so hurt .I feel like my heart was being ripped out my chest. I fired for about 2 weeks since I bought been here.

My mom just brings me hella junk food yo heal the pain I'm just getting fat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Today I decided to o stop mopping around and go to the mall I haven't been in awhile. Damn I miss Layla no joke tho she was my only friend.

I got dressed in my depressed type mood style today . I was feeling a little better but a trip to the mall to get some joggers because I'm gaining weight so i can't fit my old ones.

Traffic wasn't bad when I got to the mall I immediately went to the food court idk . But I was craving pineapple pizza and gummy bears.i bought and sat down. I smashed y hat food.i was so hungry.

I didn't notice this fine ass boy watching me . I was still sour about Q so i just looked away.

He started walking up on my table.
"Aye ma let he holla at you"the strange guy said . "Sorry I ain't interested" I said. "Oh Fr its like that to bad btc I ain't want ya fat ass any way" he said walking away.

Omg he didn't just call me fat mf got me fucked up. I threw the rest of my juice on him. Boy was he mad had me fucked up he tired to fight me but security came and put me out.

"Fuck this mall no one disrespect me" I yelled. I was just so mad I couldn't control it I went to my car and cried I might as well go to the doctor see why I'm so sick.

When I got there it wasn't packed so I could just go in the back." Well Miss Mya what seems to be the problem? my doctor said.

Welll I've been sick for a few weeks as Nd I don't know what's up."Mya have you had your period yet and are you sexual active" she asked.

Well no I'm still a virgin. "Well imma need you to go pee in this cup for me please to run test sweet heart". "Okay" I said.

I'm a little worried I don't want nothing to major . I gave her my cup of pee. She came back in with a huge smile. "Well Mya your 3 weeks pregnant congratulations new mother" she said all I saw was sadness how could this be I thought.

How this happen all I thought about is that night I was drunk with Q but that's impossible. U wouldn't let him.
...so..he...had...to rape ..me.. that's why he haven't called me.

My life is fucked up now."Hey honey are you OK "the doctor said. Yea Yea I'm fine I gotta go...No you can't sorry honey I have bad news also you have an STD we have to clean it up first so it won't harm the baby.

This motherfucker gave me and baby and STD . Wtf happened God what Imma do with a child and no job. All I thinking was abortion.