The Party

We walked up to the front door, hearing the music blasting, and everyone talking from the car.
We walked past two passed out kids and two others drinking on the front steps.
I can admit I was scared, and I knew Cadenza was also.
I knocked on the front door and some random kid answered.
He just looked at us and walked away.
Cadenza and I just looked at each other confused and walked in.
Once again, more kids drinking beef and other alcohol.

We finally saw Laurence with his friends over by the back door. 
"There you guys are! Where have you been??" He asked.

"Its a long story" We both said at the same time.

"Cadenza!!" We heard someone yell and run over and grab her arm and pull her to a group of girls.
She looked happy so we didn't worry.
<><><><><><><><><>
I couple of hours past and I was still hanging out with Laurence, Dante, and Jeffory. Every once in a while Dante and Jeffory would get dragged away by Katelyn and Nicole to take pictures. You know how girls like doing that.
There was still no sigh of Cadenza though.
I looked around to find her, but still no sign of her.
I looked down a hallway and saw Ivy and her two friends and their boyfriends. They were around someone. I couldn't make out who. Then I saw the person take a step back and then I knew exactly who it was...

Sorry its short, but i had to redownload the app -_- Fun..
But anyway, for the announcement!!! For the four people who actually read my fanfics, how would you guys like to do a meet up of some sort? Like on MCPE or something, tell me if you would want to do that and leave your ideas on how i should go about doing it!
Cya all with another update!
~SP