Harry almost smirked,knowing his delay of getting the shirt on was worth it.

"I caught you staring,ya know?" Harry said,wearing his T-shirt and huffing after its on.

"You're just....sweaty.Maybe you should take a shower." Louis responded.

"So you were staring."

"Can I have Niall's phone?" Louis leaned against the chair he's sitting on and crossed his arms together.

"I..I don't quite remember where I kept it. Give me a few minutes,I'll find it."

Harry pretended to find Niall's phone in his pockets,he even took his gym clothes back out to search for the phone and he felt kind of silly because he knew it's in the front pocket of his bag. He's just trying to make Louis stay with him a bit longer because honestly,he missed Louis. He just needed to look at him for a while longer to sooth his wildly beating heart.

"I didn't see Cara anywhere." Louis suddenly stated.

"Sounds like someone's missing her." Harry joked,still pretending to search.

"I most certainly do not miss her. It's just she's been clinging to you these few days so I thought she'll be here."

"Stating the obvious,I see."

Louis faced him. "You knew she's clinging to you and you're okay with it?"

"Well,seeing how amazing she is to me,I don't mind."

"You're the type that love girls clinging to you,huh?"

"I didn't complain about Eleanor so shut the fuck up." Harry said,angry.

Louis stood up. "Because El doesn't cling to me!"

"Stop using that fucking word!" Harry burst.

He huffed angrily and unzipped the front pocket of his bag and took out Niall's phone,handing it to Louis without so much as a glance.

"Found it." He muttered. Louis took it and their fingers brushed together for a second,making the hair behind his neck stood.

He ignored it and rushed out of the room with his bag slinged on one arm.
He couldn't take it when Louis said things about his best friend,someone that's so kind and so understanding. She doesn't deserve that!

"Niall and Cara will kill me." He said to himself as he drove home. After a warm shower and a delicious Chinese dinner he bought on the way home just now,he tucked himself in bed and checked his phone. It's a routine he does everyday before going to sleep.

>Louis Tomlinson<
I'm really sorry for what happened just now,Haz. I don't mean any of it. I was just stressed ya know? I say things without thinking about your feelings and I regret it. Forgive me?

And that's all it took to make his heart melt for Louis again and to make him smile in his sleep the whole night.

Harry's PoV

SECOND ATTEMPT

(Cara's plan:Make 'accidental contacts' with Louis often)

"Why should I make 'accidental contacts' with him? Like,what's the motive?" I asked Cara when she told me the plan.

She rolled her eyes at me. "You know,even by the simplest,lightest touch someone can fall in love."

I found that statement hard to believe but I do trust Cara. She's a woman after all so I guess she understands about love better.

Wait what,love? Do I love Louis?

"If it's that simple to fall in love,why haven't you a boyfriend yet?"

"Because not everyone fall in love that way,Harry. Not everyone gets to experience the same thing. Some felt like a current flowing in their body when that specific person touches them,some doesn't. Some fall in love just through an eye contact. You gotta experiment these things. You gotta try out your luck."

I didn't pay much attention to this second attempt since it'll happen anyway without me even needing to try.

Light touches happened like when Louis and I were passing stuff to each other,our hand or our fingers will lightly touch and I literally felt.like a current flowing through me every time it happened. Just like Cara said earlier.

I don't know if Louis felt it too but his face remained the same even after we obviously touched. It's almost like he felt nothing at all. My heart silently broke at that.

So...that time he called me baby twice,I guess it didn't mean anything to him. It was just a word to him,nothing more. I thought his feelings for me was starting to develop in him but I was wrong.

The only accidental contacts we often made was eye contact. It literally happened most of the time and it's making me nervous. While writing,while eating,while laughing,while chatting with someone else,when I saw him walking to next class. It's happened anywhere and I was always the first to break away the contact since the flutter in my stomach can't hold it in.

Once,Niall 'accidentally' pushed past me while we're all walking to our first class together because he wanted to chase after Ed and I missed my footing.

I knew I'll fall if I don't grab hold of something so I did grab hold of someone which happened to be Louis since he's walking beside me. The moment he slipped an arm around my lower back to support me,I knew this was planned.

That Niall! Making me look ridiculous in front of Louis! I'll kill him!

"You okay?" Louis asked and I realised the others stopped walking,looking at me and Louis.

My eyes met his beautiful ocean blue one's and I pulled my body away from him,trying to hide my embarrassment and wishing no colour crept on my cheeks.

"Yeah I'm thanks,fine."

Louis and the others laughed. I was certain they were laughing because the way I fell was embarrassing.

"Yeah I'm fine,thanks." Louis said while smiling and nudging me forward with an arm around my shoulder,telling me and the others to keep walking.

"That's what I said,isnt it?" I asked him as we were walking.

He just gave me a smile and shook his head without answering me. Or was that an answer?

-----------------------------------------------------------

God,Im so busy these days but I still make time for this chapter. I really hope you all like it.

Kiss is on Chapter 25,by the way.

Comments?