Chapter 3 : Strangers and Benefits [MATURE]

Start from the beginning

"I know. It's just that he's so hot. You know how I am around insanely handsome men."

Lizzy snorted. "I remember you once put your hand inside a punch bowl because you were reaching for a glass and while staring at — who was that, Jamie Dornan?"

"Yeah." Sharlene sighed. "I'd been fantasizing about him for weeks, and bam! He shows up at that Cosmo party."

"Are you over him yet? The man can't act."

"No, but who cares?"

"Do you realize that if you and Jamie were dating, you'd have to watch all his movies."

"If it means I get to take him home at night, then I accept that burden."

The elevator doors opened and Lizzy stepped out, turning right. "Yes, well, try not to lose your head over Darcy, okay? He's technically your boss. Also, the man is a notorious man whore."

"I know, right? I mean those rumors have to be exaggerated. He couldn't possibly have slept with every model at last year's Victoria's Secret fashion show. Not in one night."

"I hope so." Lizzy unlocked her front door and let herself inside. "If not, let's hope he's as willing to work just as hard at the office as he is screwing around."

***

"Oh, God! Asher, oh oh oh!" Danielle moaned, her voice rising in pitch. Her long, auburn hair cascaded down her bare shoulders and breasts. She straddled Asher, her hips jerking up and down furiously.

He lay on the bed, looking up to watch her gloriously large tits defy gravity as she moved up anddown on his cockwith tireless enthusiasm.

This wasn't working.

He held her hips steady. "Slow down, baby," he said.

"What's wrong?" Her big green eyes were dark with concern. "Don't you like it?"

He grinned, reaching up to cup her right breast. She bit her lip as he rubbed her nipple with his thumb. He slid his other hand down her back to squeeze her ass. Her skin felt smooth, supple, perfect under his fingers.

"Close your eyes," he said.

She shut her eyes.

"You and I are going to play a game, Danielle." He rolled her nipple against his palm, feeling the pink tip grow stiff against his hand.

"Asher..." she moaned, and began to rock her hips slowly.

She felt warm and tight around him, and her movements sent another rush of blood down to his already turgid shaft.

"Do you promise to do exactly what I tell you?" he said.

"Yes, Asher ... anything you want ..."

"Good." He put both hands on her tits, stroking them in rhythm with her hips. "For the next few minutes, darling, you won't say a word. Not until I say you can."

Danielle bit her lip and nodded her head, her eyes still closed.

"Screw me hard and tight, Danielle. Slowly. I want you to feel every inch of me inside you."

She whimpered, but she kept her thighs moving at an unhurried pace.

"Look at me."

Her eyes fluttered open.

Asher moved his hands down to her sides, then over her buttocks before moving them back to slide his palms up and down her waist.

"You're so hot, baby," he whispered. "You got me so hard the first time I looked at you."

He lifted his hips just as she came down, and she let out a gasp.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad, Danielle. Bend you over the table and just ..." He licked his lower lip. "... have my fucking way with you."

She smiled down at him, and caught her lower lip between her teeth.

He felt her muscles contract around his swollen member and he let out a low growl of satisfaction. "Good," he muttered under his breath. He stared deep into her eyes. "Fuck me nice and tight, baby. So fucking tight."

She grabbed one of his hands and pressed it against her breast. He gave the spectacularly firm tit an obliging squeeze, then reached up to cup her face and thrust his thumb inside her mouth. She kept her hand around his wrist as she gave his finger a good long suck, before twirling her tongue around it.

"I should have just tore your dress off and screwed your brains out right there. Let everyone watch."

He thrust his hips upward once or twice, prompting her to hasten her pace a bit.

She pulled his thumb from her lips before throwing her head back, a moan escaping her throat. The sheen of sweat on her breasts glistened in the moonlight pouring through the windows. Her thighs kept pumping in a strong steady rhythm.

Her long hair slid down to frame the sides of her face when she looked back down to face him. Holding his gaze, she pushed her thighs up and down faster, working every inch of his cock so thoroughly he was grunting like a pig.

"Fuck, yes," Asher gasped. He felt his brain functions slowing down, all his senses overwhelmed by the incredible sensations his body was experiencing between this delectable woman's legs.

Danielle's whimpering had gotten louder. She bit her lower lip again to keep from crying out.

He slid a hand under her, feeling for her clit.

"Fuck me, Danielle," he said, rubbing her with quick, firm strokes. "Fuck me like the goddess you are."

She gasped as she did as he ordered, riding him so fast and hard the bedposts banged heavily against the wall.

Asher closed his eyes, letting the young woman take her pleasure with him. He would have what he wanted soon enough. After all, he believed in letting a lady go first.

He opened his eyes to find her looking down at him— lips parted, her breath ragged as she gasped for air. Her eyes were pleading with him.

He rubbed her clit faster. With a voice thick and unsteady, he said, "Would you like to scream now, darling?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .