Comebacks (Part 1) What is a Comeback?

SO... Part 1 is not gonna be just one chapter, it'll be 5-6 chapters, all about comebacks! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

What is a comeback?

Last time I checked, the definition of a comeback is this:

A quick reply to a critical remark.

This is the frickin Oxford dictionary definition, 'Kay? So that's what I wanted to say, the 'yo momma' jokes and stuff ARE NOT COMEBACKS. At least not in my world and, hell, tell me my world is not normal and I won't freaking care.

Trying to keep the swearing to a minimum since this book is PG. Haha, I actually revised the whole thing and changed all my swear words to normal words.

Alright, moving on, so, a comeback SHOULD BE SHORT people. Like a comeback that takes twenty freaking minutes to finish saying IS NOT A COMEBACK! If you just go into a rant, the other person will be freaking bored outta their minds people! And yes it already happened to me, but nobody knows except for my Bff and she swore secrecy.

*gasp* Oops! You know my secret!

Just kidding!! It wasn't actually that bad but seriously, in the definition, emphasis on the word quick. 

DERP!

Sorry, just felt like saying that word.

Anyway though people, SERIOUSLY your comebacks can't always be the same thing either. Also, being annoying is not a comeback (though being annoying is #awesome) because that would make the catfight opponent think even lower of you.

WHICH brings us to the next part, the result of your catfight!

BYE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you felt like you haven't learned anything from this chapter but that's the intended effect, we're doing it on purpose okay. ;) for a little surprise at the end!

But I promise that the next chapter will be more entertaining.

Also, I'm going to post a 'girl power' quote to the side of each chapter. Marilyn Monroe and Hayley Williams have quite a good few!

Do any of you know any good Girl Power quotes for me? Comment below, and if we select your quote, dedication and promotion to all of our fans! Thank you!