"Anyway, you heard her, Avalon. Let's go," I hauled him up from his sitting position.

We got ourselves ready. I changed into a white tank top and got a black pullover with my jean shorts and sneakers. I gathered the top half of my hair and held it in a high ponytail, letting the rest of my jet black hair fall in front of my shoulders.

Greeting everyone else in my kitchen, Juniper gave me a smile while Izzy grinned and ran over to me. Nico just did the regular thing he did: stare.

"What? Who said I didn't have my own sense of style?" I grabbed my binder and notebook for Risma and Aleza.

"Let's go!"

***

When we reached our four-five block, both of our professors gave me a smile.

"You ready for training today?" they asked. I nodded, confident.

"I'll make sure to control these powers to the finest detail,"

"We won't show a lot of special attention towards you cause we know the other students will get a bit jealous. We don't want you to go through that. But after dinner, from 3 to 5 PM on school days, please report here so we can personally teach you. It'll be with us two, Professor Coda, and the King and Queen," Magia said.

I nodded.

"No problem. I'd be more than happy to,"

Once the hour provided for dinner ended, Nico and Izzy wanted to go back to the Training Arena and start practicing manipulating their magic. When I stayed rooted to my spot outside of the Academy's front door, they faltered and turned back to me.

"Ida?" Izzy grabbed my hand. I smiled down at her then looked at Nico.

"I have to go somewhere. Don't worry I'll be fine. But I have to go alone," He just looked at me, worried.

"But... with you being-"

"Don't worry about me. I'll be staying here in Terra Arbor. I just need to go somewhere alone for... two hours,"

"That long?" Izzy looked up at me, begging me to stay.

"Sorry, Iz. It's important," I gave Nico the look. He nodded, understanding.

"Just be careful," He laid a hand on my shoulder.

"No problem," I smiled at him.

***

We were all gathered behind the Weaponry room, near a lake, with a the afternoon sun shining down on us.

"Alright, Idaline. You ready to begin?" Queen Bianca asked. I nodded. "And just call me Bianca. I'm your senior student. It's better to not address me like royalty," She smiled.

"No problem, Qu- I mean... Bianca," I smiled.

"Now, first you need to learn how to activate your Tsunachi. Your Chi or energy needed for magic is already inside you. You just need to learn to activate it," She instructed. "Step into the lake," I slipped out of my sneakers and, since I was in jean shorts, stepped into the water.

"And... how do I activate my Tsunachi?" I questioned.

"You'll get there. So since we specialize in manipulating the Elements, along with using our magic to strengthen the weapons we use, you'll learn the Elements first. First you have to sense them around you. Become one with the Water, Earth, Water, and Fire. Close your eyes if you have to," She suggested.

I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing, trying to concentrate. I sensed the heat, the Fire, from the sun on my skin. The scent of the dirt and mud, the Earth, around me. The Water brushing against my shins. The slight breeze, the Wind, lifting my hair.

"Alright that's it," I felt Bianca's hand on my shoulder. "Now just focus on one element," I focused on the lake of Water I was standing in. "Manipulate that element. Think of what you want it to do. Picture it in your mind,"

I imagined the water rising up in a worm-like shape and start to circle me. I even lifted my hands to try and do that.

And that was when I felt it. The surge of strength flowing from my gut to my fingertips. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Open your eyes, Ida," I did.

And gasped.

The image in my head became real. The little stream of clear water was circling me ever so slowly.

"Control it," Bianca muttered. It swirled elegantly around the entire clearing and then I finally hovered it above my cupped hands in a spherical shape and let it fall. "Not bad, Ida. That was pretty impressive," I looked up at her with a smile. "I'm being completely honest with you when I say... that's exactly how you do it,"

"Much more advanced than I would've thought," I heard Professor Magia mutter.

"If so, then her skills with a sword and bow will be extraordinary," Agro added.

"I could already make her obstacle course for next week," Coda said with excitement in her voice.

"Alright, let's not scare the poor girl. This is still her first day. We must take small steps," King Naro interrupted all of the professor's thoughts.

"Right," They nodded, apologetically.

"But here's my question: why did you choose Water?" Bianca looked at me.

"Is this a test or...?" I asked.

"To an extent it is. When I first started out, I chose Air the first time I got the hang of how to activate my own Tsunachi," She explained. "I chose it because I've always loved fresh air. It always soothed me when I was a kid,"

"I like the Water," I shrugged. "I was on a swim team during my middle school years and was on top for the longest time. I also like the rain and just like the fact that Water is so free and can flow its own way," I explained.

Bianca nodded, slowly.

"So does it affect me and my way of being an Elementalist?" I asked her. She closed her eyes in thought.

"In a way, yes. It shows your strong suit. Since you chose that element without anyone telling you, it shows us the element you're most comfortable with. And it'll help us with training you and your powers," She said.

"And lucky for you, Ida, I'm pretty good in the Water Element myself," Professor Magia stepped up.

"Magia, King Naro, Coda and I are affiliated with an Element, in fact," Agro stepped up. "I'm Fire,"

"I'm Earth," King Naro said.

Professor Coda stepped up. "And you can guess what I am," She smiled.

After that, the others taught me how to control the Element they were affiliated with. Or at least to feel how it is to control the Element at will.

After training, I immediately went into the Neighborhood and shuffled to my bedroom.

The Elements were, not surprisingly, hard to control which tired me.

I shuddered, remembering the vigorous training that each professor made me go through. And that was just for beginners on the first day.

I instantly fell asleep.