Kidnapped (Part 4)

Travis's POV
I ran as out of the store and forgot to take the note with me. So I ran back in the store and picked up the note. I got back to my house at 4:00pm I checked my bank account to see if I had money in it.
Bank Account: 150,000
I saw that I had enough T but im still going to need help. I ran over to Aaron and Aphmau's house.
(Knocks on Door)
"Hey Travis long time no see," Aphmau said as she let me in.
"Hey Aph uh where's Aaron I need to talk to you guys," I said as I walked in the door.
Aaron had popped out of the kitchen and into the living room were I was heading.
"I'm right here, so what do you need?" Aaron asked me.
"Well, you two might wanna sit down for this,but Katelyn was kidnapped when we were at the mall earlier today."I said " an the person who took Katelyn left this note.
I showed Aaron and aphmau the note. Aaron got up and when it his office to grab a paper that had the same hand writing as the note on it.
"Well I think I know who took Katelyn and I'm help you get her back," Aaron said as he also showed me a picture of the area were I was meeting the guy.
We mapped out a plan and Aaron was going to jump him after I gave him the money and he gave me Katelyn. I when back to my house and Asked Garroth and Laurence if they would help in the plan to get Katelyn back and the joined in. Now we have 3 strong people jumping one guy hopefully he doesn't try anything stupid.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that an I will have the final kidnapped part sometime today or Monday so look for to it. And comment what you think is going to happen next. K bye