Fourth of July (part 1)

Introduction
It's been 4 months since the incident at Olive Garden and Aaron is recovered very well.
Aph and Aaron have found out that they are having twins.
Travis's POV
Today is the Fourth of July. We are having a block party.
"Hey guys you ready for the block party?" Garroth asked us as he walk in the living room.
"Yea I have a suprize for Katelyn when the fireworks start." I said smirking.
"Yea Cadenza and I are going to go to are parents house so we are sorry we will not be there," Laurence said walking out the door.
"We will send you guys pictures, oh yea that reminds me I um need to go get something from my room." Dante said as he walk to his room and closed the door.
Garroth left to go help out at the girls house and set things up. Dante came out of his room a few minutes after Garroth left then we headed towards the girls house.
Katelyn's POV
Garroth was helping me and Kawii~chan set up the backyard for the pool party that we were going to have at the block party. I was put on my bathing suit.
DING DONG
"I got it," I said as I opened the door to Travis and Dante.
"Hey Katelyn," Travis said kissing me on the forehead, "nice bathing suit."
"Thx Travis, Garroth and Kawii~chan are out back setting everything up Dante if you want to help." I said as Dante and Travis walked in the door.
*Time skip to when everyone is in the pool*
I push Travis in the pool then I jumped in on top of him. Aphmau and Aaron were cuddling in the pool. We all swam for what seemed like hours but was only 30 minutes. We all got out and ate hamburgers and hotdogs. Then relaxed and played games for a wail.