Twenty

"The plan was to just flirt, not to basically make-out with him on the couch!" Grayson yelled. I thought this was all his idea? I was just going along with whatever. "I thought that maybe it would have made him even more jealous?" I threw my head in my hands. I knew this was a terrible idea and I should have never went along with it. "Well I mean it did work, but I don't think you should have kissed him. Now Alex is gonna get the wrong idea." I threw my head back and sighed. You're kidding me right now. "I'm so fucking stupid" I cried out.

All the guys were still in the living room, doing God knows what, and here I was in the kitchen with Grayson. "Wait where is Bella?" I questioned. I could have sworn Grayson told me she was gonna be here, but I haven't seen her all night. God she would probably yell at me if she knew what I did. "She's upstairs in my room, probably sleeping. You can go up if you want to." He smiled, pointing upstairs. "Thanks bud." I hopped off the chair and walked out of the kitchen.

I got looks from all the boys as I walked through the living room and up the stairs. I couldn't help but notice that Ethan wasn't there. I wonder where he could have gone? I mean it's not like I care where he went. Or maybe I did?

I reached the top of the stairs and stopped, hearing two voices coming from Grayson's room. That's weird considering Grayson is literally right downstairs and I was just with him. The door was slightly cracked open. I approached slowly and peeked in, seeing Bella and Ethan sitting across from each other, talking. What the fuck?

"No, like she actually fucking kissed him." I could hear Ethan say. I'm not gonna lie, I'm heart broken, but he brought this on himself. "And you almost let Maggie suck your dick, so I'm not getting the point here?" Bella said. See, this is the exact reason why we are best friends. She always has my back. "Listen okay. I was not actually gonna let her. Selena just walked in at a really bad time." I peeked my head through a little more, noticing Bella shake her head at Ethan. God she was funny.

"I don't believe you though." Bella said. Ethan looked down at his finger nails. "No one fucking does. Not even Grayson." He threw his head in his hands and my heart sank. What if he really wasn't going to let her? What if I was just over exaggerating and now I really went and fucked all of this up? "I never meant to hurt Selena. I love her with all my heart, I still do. I have never loved someone so much, not even Maggie. This was all just a huge mistake. I'm such a fuck up." He got up from the bed, startling me. I knew he was coming towards the door. "No you aren't! Everyone fucks up E, you just have to find a way to make it better." Bella called after him. She said something else, but I couldn't quite make it out because I ran into the bathroom real fast. I did not want him catching me listening into their conversation that would not have been fun.

I slowly came out of the bathroom once the coast was clear. My phone vibrated in my back pocket as I reached the hallway. I pulled it out and opened my dads text message.

'Are you at the twins house again? I walked to the beach and you weren't there.'

Wait, how the hell did he know where the beach was? Whatever, that was the least of my worries. I sent him a quick message back, saying that I was at the twins and I would mostly likely be staying at Bella's house tonight. I honestly just didn't feel like going home. Even if Bella is staying here, I'm sure Gray will just let me chill on the couch or something.

I walked back down the stairs to an empty living room. Everybody couldn't have already left right? It's only like 9. Then again, Jack does have a curfew, that silly boy. "Selena?" I turned around, noticing Bella at the top of the steps. "Hey bitch!" I yelled up to her. "I didn't even know you were here" she giggled, walking down the stairs. I nodded, sitting down on the couch. "When did you get here?" She sat beside me, laughing. "It's a long story. But I have to talk to you about something. Like it's serious." Her mood changed as she shifted uncomfortably. I knew she already knew, but I was gonna tell her anyway.