Imagine #9

Imagine its your wedding day, and you're getting married to Niall Horan. Your perfect dream guy. You're really nervous, but everything is perfect. It's an hour before you have to walk down the aisle, and you're in your dress, strapless with a long veil and club high heels, and finishing your makeup. You text Niall, "Hey babe! Last text as Y/F/N (your full name). Can't wait to become Mrs. Horan. Love you!" Then, you put your phone down and finishing getting ready, when Niall texts you. "Soooooo nervous/ excited! Love you so much, and I can't believe I'm getting married to you today. See ya soon beautiful bride!" He is so sweet. You turn off your phone, then your mom and Denise drive to the forest. The perfect place to get married. Youve become very good friends with Denise. When you get there, you stay in the limo until everyone else starts walking down the aisle. Right before you go out, Denise says to you, "Y/N, I'm so excited for you. Don't be nervous. Ya, it's very nerve racking at first when you walk down the aisle, but as soon as you hold hands with your soon to be husband, it's like there's nobody else in the room (or forest in this case). Niall loves you so much, and so does everyone else in the Horan family. He's you're perfect prince, you're his perfect princess. Let's go girl!" You tear up a bit while she's talking, but then quit and hug her after she's done. You really needed that. Denise hears her que , and walks down the aisle, then you hear "A thousand years" cover by the piano guys, and open the car door, and walk down the aisle. You're really nervous, but then remember what Denise said. You keep walking, then see Niall at the end of the walk. You smile, and he smiles back. You can so tell he's nervous, but keeps calm for you. When you get to the end, Niall comes out, and kisses you, then takes your hands and stands there with you and the preacher. The preacher does his thing, then it's time for vows. You go first. "Niall, I promise to be the very best possible wife that anyone could ever have. We've gone through a lot, and I know we'll go through some more, and that's ok. I remember looking at my posters when I was a teen with you on it, and imagined myself getting married to you someday, and now someday is today. I love you so much." You tear up, and so does Niall. He squeezes your hands, then it's his turn. "Y/N, I know you're the one. From the very first day I saw you at the meet and greet. I have never had that feeling with anyone else in the world. And I've been a lot of places, and met a lot of new people. You're always going to be my princess, and now you're becoming my queen. I promise to always be there for you, no matter what happens. I love you with all my heart." He tears up again, and so do you. After the vows, it's time for the rings. You go first, saying "I do" and all of that, and then giving Niall his ring. It's a silver regular ring, with an infinity sign in the middle with half of it with diamonds. He seems shocked, and then says, "It's amazing." Then, he says his "I dos" and all of that, then gives you your ring. An infinity ring made of diamonds. You gape, and then say, "Niall! It's beautiful. I love you. Great minds think alike, eh?" He laughs, then the preacher says, "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." You've been waiting to hear those words forever. He kisses you very passionately, and doesn't quit neither do you until you hear someone cough, and come back to reality. "There's more to that tonight babe." Niall says. He's so cheeky. You and Niall walk down the aisle together, wave to Denise along the way, and then go get pictures taken together. After pictures, you go to the reception. You get a gift from Niall, and it's a trip to Paris. He's perfect for you. Then, you get one from the boys and simon. It's an actual house, and the one you've always wanted. "What?! Niall, did you know about this?!" You say. He nods, then says, "All for you babe." That night, after the reception, was magical, and 9 months later in your new house, you have a little boy in your arms, named Michael Horan....

Hey guys! Hannah here! Just getting started on wattpad... If you could... Vote! And comment about if I should do more then 10 for Niall imagines, or if I should start another boys... Comment if you want a personal! :)
-Hannah The Banana