Chapter four: Night Terrors or Real Terrors?

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!!

Y'know, I was thinking and sine the last chapter got so many positive reviews (which I'm touched by, thanks so much wonderfuls❤️), I thought I'd answer y'all wishes by updating asap! Hope this chapter doesn't bore you cause I don't exactly have this pre planned on my head rn, but I usually come up with stuff while I write so let's hope it's good because I've been pretty loose on ideas lately.
Anyways, here's chapter four! Hope you enjoy!!

Noah's P.O.V:

Slowly, I open my eyes and look around in shock. Where am I? What happened? How long have I been out for? Why are my brothers out and bleeding? I rub my forehead I'm stress, and I'm shocked to feel something damp and thick- blood. I look at my now red palm in horror. Why am I bleeding?!?!! Once I scan my current surroundings, I gasp in shock. What the heck am I doing in the car?! And why the heck is it flipped on its side!? Suddenly, it all comes flooding back to me and I shudder with guilt. Oh right. The car crash.......

The guilt and sorrow washes through me as I rub my temples to clam my spinning, headachy brain. I must've fainted while we were rolling down the hill. "I must've hit my head too," I think a bit grudgingly as I wipe the blood away form my gash, which stings like hell. Turns out, that was wap intakes since another stream of blood came pouring out right after, sickening me. Ugh. I wonder if anyone else is hurt either- or awake for that matter.

........ Oh jeez.

My family! How could I forget?! Oh, I hope they're alright! I don't think I'd be able to live with the burden of being the cause of my own family's death. They mean everything to me. Why, oh why did I have to screw up so badly?!?

"West? James?" I ask concernedly, as I look over to each of them. Oh boy. They don't look too good. I try once again to wake them up. "JAMES!!! WEST!!! Guys!!!" I shout but it's not use. They don't wake up. Well, either way I should check their condition. I decide to start with James. With a shaky hand, I check his pulse- good, he's not dead. I let go of the scared breath I had been holding and take a look at his injuries. Other than the small scrapes, scratches, and bruises all over his face and body, I notice there's a huge gash right under his eye, on his cheekbone. It's looks pretty deep as well.

Feeling extremely concerned, I look around and see if there's anything I can cover it with or help it with but I can't find anything and even if I did, I wouldn't know what to do with it anyways. I don't know the first thing about first aid or anything medical related. After all I'm a dancer, not a doctor. But I still feel pretty disappointed that I'm not able to help my brother.

With a sigh, I turn to my right and check on West. Other than a few cuts and bruises here and there, u don't really see anything wrong with him. That is, until I turn his head and see a the long, large gash running down he right side of his face. I almost scream when I do. It's bad enough that blood already makes me nervous in general. Like I'm talking about the slightest split of the finger would make me cringe. But this- this just made me want to faint.

Especially when I see there's a piece of glass in the wound as well.

Trying not to shudder with fear, I debate whether I should leave it in there or it. As much I want to help West I know I can't. I may take the pice out the wrong way or just damage some thing else. Once again, I feel disappointed but better safe than sorry- and I'm feeling very much of the latter right now. Which reminds me- my parents are next on the checklist.